ROM Hack [Release] Yo-Kai Watch Blasters NTR Plugin

UlyssesMendivil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, first of all. thanks for the plugins, but idk if this is actually a problem(its pretty cool) but with the befriendable codes activated(the 2) i was able to befriend golden claws! he is rank E with good stats but no skill whatsoever, sooo should i delete him? will i get banned if i use him for myself? i know i shouldnt even think to enter online with him so its ok to keep him?

UlyssesMendivil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, first of all. thanks for the plugins, but idk if this is actually a problem(its pretty cool) but with the befriendable codes activated(the 2) i was able to befriend golden claws! he is rank E with good stats but no skill whatsoever, sooo should i delete him? will i get banned if i use him for myself? i know i shouldnt even think to enter online with him so its ok to keep him?

yeah nevermind! he is the size of the screen like the bosses in psychic specters, it was a dumb question sorry

Leaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
which one of the two guides do I use: Building NTR custom firmware cheat plugins w / cheat menu or Create & Use NTR LayeredFS Plugins ?

Leaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am not able to use the plugin, I created a "plugin" folder in the root of my SD and inside it I created a folder with the game ID yo-kai watch red cat corps and I put the file there, but when I try to open the cheat menu inside the game menu clicking select nothing happens

note: I have a cfw

Wicked13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not able to use the plugin, I created a "plugin" folder in the root of my SD and inside it I created a folder with the game ID yo-kai watch red cat corps and I put the file there, but when I try to open the cheat menu inside the game menu clicking select nothing happens

note: I have a cfw
You also need to install Boot NTR Selector...

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
are you being serious about that? or are you just being a complete idiot? Those cdn downloaders were killed off awhile ago now.
Then i'm not sure how I can get it to work, I can't access the eshop with gateway, and the OP doesn't know how to properly advise me, so...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.