Hacking [RELEASE] UWUVCI + Injectiine

Jackknife18846

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to get the loadiine files (code/content/meta) and put it int the folder Paper Mario [NACP01] in the folder Jnustool, then skip the download part
I finally did and when I hit pack I get this
upload_2018-2-9_17-15-48.png

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I finally did and when I hit pack I get this View attachment 113671
repeat all steps till packing, i know its broken you have to manually pack it, after injecting all stuff it shall be in Nuspacker/input (code content and meta) if not copy them by yourself there.
If done do in cmd in Nuspacker:
java -jar Nuspacker.jar -in input -out output encryptKeyWith commonkey
replace commonkey ofc

Jackknife18846

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
repeat all steps till packing, i know its broken you have to manually pack it, after injecting all stuff it shall be in Nuspacker/input (code content and meta) if not copy them by yourself there.
If done do in cmd in Nuspacker:
java -jar Nuspacker.jar -in input -out output encryptKeyWith commonkey
replace commonkey ofc
I did that and in Wup installer GX2 I get "Install failed Verify Wup files are correct and complete." I think i'm just going to give up for now

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah like i said, i will look into it this weekend, cause i have vacation now so no school stuff to do

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i think i found the issue, lemme do a quick fix

Reactions: BADDINOROX99

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so, put the packer.bat into the folder where the exe is and instead of pressing pack you go into Tools/JNUSTOOL/PaperMario and copy all 3 folders into Tools/Nuspacker/input and edit the bat that <ckey> is the commonkey. after that use the output folder as install, i will fix the exe itself tomorrow or something, its past midnight already for me.
The bat is in the zip

For me it works, so if there are some problems, dm me all the stuff you used (except for the rom just say which, just the image files, ini files) and I'll try to find out what issue causes all of that trouble and remove it

Attachments

• Packer.zip
    250 bytes · Views: 152
Last edited by NicoAICP,

Jackknife18846

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, put the packer.bat into the folder where the exe is and instead of pressing pack you go into Tools/JNUSTOOL/PaperMario and copy all 3 folders into Tools/Nuspacker/input and edit the bat that <ckey> is the commonkey. after that use the output folder as install, i will fix the exe itself tomorrow or something, its past midnight already for me.
The bat is in the zip

For me it works, so if there are some problems, dm me all the stuff you used (except for the rom just say which, just the image files, ini files) and I'll try to find out what issue causes all of that trouble and remove it
The bat is in the zip

Have you fixed the exe yet? The bat doesn't seem to work after a first injection

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Have you fixed the exe yet? The bat doesn't seem to work after a first injection

Havent yet, will take a look into it tho now, it seems to be a bug that the exe thinks the input folder is in the main dir so it makes the stuff in that

seems to be working again, let me just test with multiple injects

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yep it works again, but the game files are a bit broken tho.

Expect an update next week

Jackknife18846

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep it works again, but the game files are a bit broken tho.

Expect an update next week
hmm, weird. The games I'm injecting aren't working. Is this ike with the WII where the filesize can't go over the original?

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Little Update:
I do not know if i can finish the update this week, i forgot that i have to make an topic based talk about GEAS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Timings