[Release] Project Mirai DX PSP Button Icons

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by dj505, Jun 1, 2017.

1. dj505
    OP

dj505 Inexperienced Romhacker

Oct 4, 2014
    Canada
    Most likely at the arcade
    This is version 2 of this mod! If you have the earlier version and would rather use this one, you'll need to redownload.

What does this mod do?
    It replaces Project Mirai's in-game button icons with Playstation style ones that I made. I tried to keep the look fairly close to Project Diva's icons, since I couldn't find any premade sprites to use. Each one was made in Adobe Illustrator.

How do I install it?
    Simply download the .rar archive below and drop the luma folder inside on the root of your SD card. From there, enable Luma's game patching by holding select on boot, then press start to save and reboot.

If you don't have CFW, follow http://3ds.guide to get it. If you have the knowledge/skill, you can also make a HANS rofms archive for use with Homebrew alone.

Demonstration
    Sorry for the lack of sound, I currently have no way to record audio from my 3DS as my new laptop has no mic jack.

Download Link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/5yhbzzfpybdbp27/PSP_Button_Mod.rar

If you have any questions about the mod, or any questions about Project Mirai hacking in general, feel free to PM me or check out the Mirai DX Hacking Thread!​

2. kikongokiller

kikongokiller Custom Title

Jan 12, 2017
    Australia
    Western Australia
    This should make it wayy easier to play, I've got those PSP buttons burnt into my mind.

3. kprovost7314

kprovost7314 GBAtemp's Official Bara Master

Dec 24, 2014
    United States
    In that bara manga ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    If I can figure out the .igb format I can get the actual buttons from the PSP version, but they're models and will somehow have to be made into images

kikongokiller likes this.
  4. kikongokiller

kikongokiller Custom Title

Jan 12, 2017
    Australia
    Western Australia
    I'll send you my kidneys in an envelope as a sign of my gratitude.