[release] MSX inject for windows

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by jose1209, Jan 8, 2017.

1. jose1209
    OP

jose1209 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2007
    Burkina Faso
    VC MSX INJECT

it injects MSX ROM files with choosen ID and name. once correctly installed, just click 1.bat , type the base rom to use , and chose las 5 id digits. and take the result in FINAL dir.

i started with a small batch, and complete to make the inject more easy.
    hope this is usefull.

thanks to all people who contribute to help WIIU users. special thank to ASPER and he's msx tread.

the file given is clean, that mean you have to find the copyrighted material and Key.

HOW US THIS ?

VIDEO:
    https://filetrip.net/embed?Ebkb4roeW3

Download

https://www.sendspace.com/file/a5lo3x

asper and markehmus like this.
  2. thekarter104

thekarter104 GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 28, 2013
    United States
    Thanks!

I requested MSX Donkey Kong a while ago on the you know site, they said that the Donkey Kong MSX ROM is in a format which is unsupported by injecting, is that true?

3. jose1209
    OP

jose1209 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2007
    Burkina Faso
    that's true, donkey kong is not a .ROM , was released by ocean software in tape
    [​IMG]

you may try with retroarch.

4. markehmus

markehmus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 26, 2008
    Canada
    in the GAME
    i been using this as a tga template , if anyone wants
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    for custom TGA's that look half-assed official

EDIT:

also for ease and to decrypt with cdecrypt i edit this bat file called 2.bat with the bold

echo java -jar NUSPacker.jar -in "..\temporaire\%nom%%compteur%%demande%" -out "..\final\%nom%%compteur%%demande%" -encryptKeyWith wiiU common key >>finir.bat

(hope its obvious that the red needs to be the actual key)

Last edited by markehmus, Jan 8, 2017
    asper likes this.
  5. jose1209
    OP

jose1209 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2007
    Burkina Faso
    Thanks, the TGA templates are nice,

on the previous release it was like that, i asked to set the common key on the batch file. But nuspacker have already the correct option to use the KEY.

part of the readmefirst.txt

"Nuspacker, install in the directory of extraction of the injector msx, nuspacker: in the directory /nuspacker
    ********* DO NOT FORGET THE COMMON KEY WHICH MUST BE IN THE FILE encryptKeyWith ********"

once is set to nuspacker, even if anyone use nuspacker without the script, the files will be packed with the correct key.

i did try to translate the emulator menu (it's jap) unpacking "\content\Lyt\arcs" and trying to convert .BFLIM files, but only some small where converted so noway to translate the menus.

for now, the VC inject is the best emulator msx for the wiiu, but the keyboard is missing...
    when in a game we have to type numbers or letters it's impossible. Athletic land load fine but it's impossible to start the game waits for 1,2,3,4 key... In the very good King's valley 2 game. the game loads fine, work. but you can't go to any level directly because you need to enter a code...

6. markehmus

Jul 26, 2008
    Canada
    in the GAME
    so we can just have a file ... like , lets say , ckey.bin in the nuspacker root directory and not need to add the "-encryptKeyWith wiiU common key" to your 2.bat ?

does the pics of the title or the typed out title look better? (see spoilercompared to last spoiler)

7. jose1209
    OP

jose1209 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 2, 2007
    Burkina Faso
    yes, the file is names like that ===> encryptKeyWith

from the nuspacker tread:

i prefere the second pic but it's my choice, mayby some other would prefere the 1rst.

for the icontex.tga i have a batch to make things easyer i symply make with photoshop, my tga files with the 5 digits in a dir , the batch buitd the dir path, [IDGAME/meta/incontex.tga]
    once everything is set on the computer, i send and change the icontext.tga in 1 minute by FTP for several games. this can be done for the others tga.

Code:
    for /f "tokens=1-2 delims=." %%a in ('dir /b .') do (

if %%a NEQ b md 10195%%a\meta\

copy %%a.tga 10195%%a\meta\iconTex.tga
    )

markehmus likes this.
  8. asper

asper GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 14, 2010
    United States
    Sendspace link is not working, can you please re-upload?

9. markehmus

Jul 26, 2008
    Canada
    in the GAME
    @asper in case the link isnt fixed fast enough i post what i downloaded from it

Attached Files:

10. Felek666

Felek666 Archdemon | #AMDForever

Jan 3, 2017
    Poland
    reddit.com/r/satania/
    Wii U common key is in otp.bin, right?
    Nice tool, going to do some MSX injects.