• Likes 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prot8toPot8to_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any way you can implement .pdf reading??? i cant get jojo part 4 on here without having to download the dwuang scans off of mangareader

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Because this program I made is terrible, it already ignores any file with a name that isn't only numbers.
One thing I think you should try is actually looking at your images on your computer. Maybe the actual files are corrupted?

I don't know how to fix your problem because I doubt it's my fault.
This uses a program named lpp-3ds which does the image loading and stuff.
Please don't bug Rinnegatamante.

Sorry I couldn't help.

The program does that when it thinks you've reached the last page.
Take note of which page you're on before it kicks you back to the title by pressing X to look at the bottom bar.
Make sure that the next page file exists and it has the same file extension.
yeah, it seems to be kicking me out at page 9. its in full color. i think they are too big.

edit: did not have the right directory, also, i had to rename them 1,2,3,4,5... and so on instead of 001, 002, 003, 004, and so on. you should probably put that in the op.

anyways, i got it to work.

Last edited by Prot8toPot8to_,
Reactions: AyanamiRei
D

Deleted User

OP
edit: did not have the right directory, also, i had to rename them 1,2,3,4,5... and so on instead of 001, 002, 003, 004, and so on. you should probably put that in the op.
It all makes sense now.
I was looking at my code yesterday, wondering if it even works.
I came to the conclusion that it doesn't.
I went to go see if it did work, and I thought it did.
Because I'm an idiot who tested it it with file names without any pointless zeroes.

I will try and fix that ASAP, but it may take a day or two. I have to do my entire Spanish project today so I can't work on this today.

Edit:
Sorry, I'm too lazy.

Last edited by ,

Prot8toPot8to_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It all makes sense now.
I was looking at my code yesterday, wondering if it even works.
I came to the conclusion that it doesn't.
I went to go see if it did work, and I thought it did.
Because I'm an idiot who tested it it with file names without any pointless zeroes.

I will try and fix that ASAP, but it may take a day or two. I have to do my entire Spanish project today so I can't work on this today.
also, it crashed when selecting a manga to read, but it works with the first vol. it has no pointless zeros and they are all the same format. ive tried everything even resizing them, it doesnt work. ive been trying to get this to work for almost a week and now this is making me pull my hair out

havefeith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Because this program I made is terrible, it already ignores any file with a name that isn't only numbers.
One thing I think you should try is actually looking at your images on your computer. Maybe the actual files are corrupted?

I don't know how to fix your problem because I doubt it's my fault.
This uses a program named lpp-3ds which does the image loading and stuff.
Please don't bug Rinnegatamante.

Sorry I couldn't help.

What I meant is that I want it to just ignore the words, but still load the image in the order of the numbers. I'm pretty sure there's a way of doing that that doesn't require me to rename EVERY file in those folders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative