Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

Gabisz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Every single update made makes 0 changes to NTRViewer, if it cant connect, then I cant help.
Okay, well thanks anyway. It still a great tool, so keep up the good work.
I hope I figure out the problem soon.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sidenote: I noticed that on startup it autodetects an IP address, but since that not my 3DS I have to change it back.
I checked and for some reason the IP it autodetects is my Wii U's IP.

Reactions: PRAGMA

LanceBladestorme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am able to connect and the application works much better than Nitro Stream! Only problem I'm facing is a problem I also had with Nitro Stream which is that my screen size is extremely small compared to yours (I'm assuming this is because you are using the N3DS XL while I'm using the N3DS). In any case, is there a possible method to expand screen size outside of what I'm already using (OBS)?

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
[v1.4.6] Socket Disposed Bug SQUASHED!
https://github.com/initPRAGMA/kit-kat/releases/tag/1.4.6
This squashes the annoying Socket.Disposed error you get when you use both NTRViewer AND IR at the same time.
The error was caused by overlapping the same socket with different functions, Input Redirector was mistakenly using the same socket as NTRViewer's socket.
I simply made it use a brand new socket, and now its fixed.

Okay, well thanks anyway. It still a great tool, so keep up the good work.
I hope I figure out the problem soon.

Sidenote: I noticed that on startup it autodetects an IP address, but since that not my 3DS I have to change it back.
I checked and for some reason the IP it autodetects is my Wii U's IP.
Yeah thats the only bad thing about the Auto-Detector, if you have multiple 3DS's or Nintendo Products in general it will detect them, nothing I can really do about it either.
Does it keep changing it to the WiiU's IP on launch even when you change it to the 3DS ip?

May you add the hotspot function again?
Its not coming back - It just causes issues.
If you want to use it, use it combined with a Connectify setup. You can read how here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...without-a-capture-card-ntr-cfw-method.423445/
(Go to the Windows Section, and then the Part 2).

Gabisz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[v1.4.6]
Yeah thats the only bad thing about the Auto-Detector, if you have multiple 3DS's or Nintendo Products in general it will detect them, nothing I can really do about it either.
Does it keep changing it to the WiiU's IP on launch even when you change it to the 3DS ip?

Yes, everytime I open it, it shows the Wii u's IP and I have to replace it with the N3dsXL's.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I am able to connect and the application works much better than Nitro Stream! Only problem I'm facing is a problem I also had with Nitro Stream which is that my screen size is extremely small compared to yours (I'm assuming this is because you are using the N3DS XL while I'm using the N3DS). In any case, is there a possible method to expand screen size outside of what I'm already using (OBS)?
In settings, theres an option for Screen Scale, simply hit that up to whatever you want.

Yes, everytime I open it, it shows the Wii u's IP and I have to replace it with the N3dsXL's.
Ok, I told the IP Detector to only try fetch the IP if there wasnt an IP set up... Ill review the code and try fix that.
Though I do need someone to help test, I only have 1 nintendo device, so I cant test this bug. Can you please add my discord: PRAGMA#2141? (It might fail to add, if it does, tell me yours ill add you)
p.s if you dont have discord please get it :3

Gabisz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I told the IP Detector to only try fetch the IP if there wasnt an IP set up... Ill review the code and try fix that.
Though I do need someone to help test, I only have 1 nintendo device, so I cant test this bug. Can you please add my discord: PRAGMA#2141? (It might fail to add, if it does, tell me yours ill add you)
p.s if you dont have discord please get it :3

Okay! Mine is , since it does not want to accept yours. Also 2 device is okay? :D I have 2 3DS and 1 wii u

Last edited by Gabisz,

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
[v1.4.7] IP-Detector Slight Bug Fix
https://github.com/initPRAGMA/kit-kat/releases/tag/1.4.7
When you have multiple Nintendo Products, it sometimes grabs the IP of the device you dont want, and when you change the IP to the one for the device your using, re-opening kit-kat would revert it back to the unwanted device's IP.

With this update thats fixed. Once you change the IP, It will be changed for good and the Auto-IP-Detector wont do anything to the IP.

phoen1x74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you ever going to add linux/mac support? Your links are misleading, as the new kit-kat.exe does NOT work with wine-staging.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
everything works fine, but when i actually load into any game ntrviewer goes black. any idea why?
Watch the tutorials.

Are you ever going to add linux/mac support? Your links are misleading, as the new kit-kat.exe does NOT work with wine-staging.
Probably not since I dont own any one of those.

phoen1x74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can easily dual boot linux alongside windows. :/ I really don't want to run windows just for kit-kat, but this program is awesome. :/

Polarise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This application works great! I need to bump this so more people can see! Although I get 15-35 FPS :(. I have terrible internet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...