Homebrew [Release] JFShadowWarrior for 3DS

J3RRY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First time using this website but I wanna ask I installed the steam version and every time I try to move SW.grp files it changes to windows something and just goes to the Home Screen/ homewbrew app I have all the other files and folders including the tracks but for some reason the Grp file just keeps converting or changing is there a fix or am I doing something wrong of anyone can help me out it be wonderful.

MrHuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
First time using this website but I wanna ask I installed the steam version and every time I try to move SW.grp files it changes to windows something and just goes to the Home Screen/ homewbrew app I have all the other files and folders including the tracks but for some reason the Grp file just keeps converting or changing is there a fix or am I doing something wrong of anyone can help me out it be wonderful.

I'm not really sure what you mean by converting or changing the 'SW.GRP' file?

When using the 'Shadow Warrior Classic Redux' edition from steam, copy the following files:

- 'SW.GRP' found in '...\steamapps\common\Shadow Warrior Classic\gameroot\SW.GRP'
- All .ogg files found in '...\steamapps\common\Shadow Warrior Classic\gameroot\classic\MUSIC'

Make sure to just copy these files and nothing else. Place them on your sd card in: 'SD:/3ds/JFSW/'.

J3RRY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really sure what you mean by converting or changing the 'SW.GRP' file?

When using the 'Shadow Warrior Classic Redux' edition from steam, copy the following files:

- 'SW.GRP' found in '...\steamapps\common\Shadow Warrior Classic\gameroot\SW.GRP'
- All .ogg files found in '...\steamapps\common\Shadow Warrior Classic\gameroot\classic\MUSIC'

Make sure to just copy these files and nothing else. Place them on your sd card in: 'SD:/3ds/JFSW/'.
So I got it to run and it runs well in homebrew but for some reason the CIA crashes just goes back to the home menu every time sadly

anotherthing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just to add to this, and sorry for dredging up an old thread but I just encountered this and wanted to make the next person's life a little easier.

The ogg files should be named "track##.ogg", where ## is the number of the track. The version I had, the music files were named "shadow##.ogg". So, I renamed them to the "track##.ogg" format.

Also, while the actual game for the PC had them in a directory named "music", the 3DS implimentation expects them in the root directory where the SW.GRP file is. Your JFSW directory will not have any subdirectories, so just put all the files together in "sd:/3ds/JFSW/"

Reactions: Thescrewremover

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm late for the bbq sauce discussion and I have opinions
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sweet Baby Rays is like baseline for a decent/good bbq sauce, but nothing outright incredible
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Stubbs is a pretty damn good sauce that I think you'll find on most grocery shelves as I don't think it's regional
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This shit though
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Best bbq sauce I've ever bought on a grocery store shelf
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    smokey flavor that reminds me of beef jerkey on top of a really rich kind of bbq sauce. Heat level that is a nice zing, not overwhelming, but it tingles all the way down your throat
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    50% closer to getting my teeth fixed
    +4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm at the grace gods of my insurance fucking me over
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was like is this the way out, oh probably there's a giant exit sign
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We all should have free health, dental, vision care, and make the college kids pay for the schooling, f that college forgiveness plan our govt doing now, its really not fair for all others in the past that had to pay for they're schooling anyways (like me, with 2 kids I paid to send to college in the past)
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    whynotboth.jpg
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, very true
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I think we should outlaw healthcare entirely because the fact that people can get healthcare today is unfair to those in the past that couldn't
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • mthrnite tempBOT: @ mthrnite
    smacks Sicklyboy around a bit with a large leech
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Howdy @mthrnite , great to see you :D
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    hola mi hermano
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @Sicklyboy - the comparison would be forgiving all medical debt, not making healthcare illegal!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Although I still don't agree, medical debt is rarely a choice, whereas enrolling in university is certainly a choice
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    we need more smart cats tho for reals
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    College costs, college loans, book prices, the entire thing is predatory, oft touted as essential to a successful life for my generation and the ones since, and completely unaffordable without putting you through an insane financial hardship for literal decades in many situations.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Many of the same issues can be seen for the insanely predatory healthcare and health insurance system in the US
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    ^this
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's important for society to be healthy and educated. If those things can't happen because all of the institutions that prop up those industries make it unattainable for all but a small portion of society, then your society is largely going to be disease ridden, dying, and uneducated in very short order.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: It's important for society to be healthy and educated. If those things can't happen because all...