Akdul

OP
Trophies
Website
raulbojalil.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Jezzball 3DS is a clone of Jezzball for the 3DS, now in stereoscopic 3D! Jezzball is a simple yet addictive game in which you have to fill most of the play area while avoiding bouncing balls. Supports highscore saving. For more information about the game please go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JezzBall.

jezzball3ds.png

Homebrew information
Wikitemp page

Changelog
New in version 0.3:
Added system language detection.
Added Spanish and French languages.
Added 3DSX and CIA versions.
Improved graphics.

Known issues:
Slow 3D Rendering

Things to do next:
Improve performance of 3D rendering
Add sounds
Improve keyboard

Controls:
Dpad, Circle Pad, Touch Screen - Move cursor
L, R, A - Cast walls
X - Cast walls vertically
Y - Cast walls horizontally
B, Double tap screen - Change cursor direction

Download v0.3 here.

flarn2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're taking suggestions, maybe you could add a mode where it uses the touch screen. I was wondering why it didn't in the first place until I noticed it had 3D support. But the touch screen would make it much easier to control for people who don't care about playing in 3D (or can't, like if they use a 2DS.)

Also, one way you could improve the keyboard would be to use the built-in OS keyboard. Though considering I haven't seen any homebrew that does this, I wouldn't be surprised if no one's figured out how yet. (Though that leaked SDK might be of help.)

Finally, how about posting the source code?

Akdul

OP
Trophies
Website
raulbojalil.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
If you're taking suggestions, maybe you could add a mode where it uses the touch screen. I was wondering why it didn't in the first place until I noticed it had 3D support. But the touch screen would make it much easier to control for people who don't care about playing in 3D (or can't, like if they use a 2DS.)

Also, one way you could improve the keyboard would be to use the built-in OS keyboard. Though considering I haven't seen any homebrew that does this, I wouldn't be surprised if no one's figured out how yet. (Though that leaked SDK might be of help.)

Finally, how about posting the source code?

The game does support touchscreen controls (edited first post with controls info). About the keyboard, I didn't find a way to use the built-in one, so I simulated it. I also plan to post the code but it needs a bit of cleaning.

joshjosh100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible for me to get the source code for this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

edit: nvm found it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump an old post but this seems fun.

Anybody that looks at this think they could pick it up and work on it?

Edit: Didn't realize that someone had the same idea I had. Found this two days ago back in old pages and tried it out. Loaded the page back up and just posted before reading.

Last edited by Xenosaiga,

farias0

Whatever
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Never heard about this game until now lol but I played and I found it awesome! Also really great port! If you're interested in releasing a (brazilian) portuguese translation I could do it, I can't code at all, but a system where I would only replace strings and stuff like this would work.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump an old post but this seems fun.

Anybody that looks at this think they could pick it up and work on it?

Edit: Didn't realize that someone had the same idea I had. Found this two days ago back in old pages and tried it out. Loaded the page back up and just posted before reading.
I didn't realize it was old. How did I not see this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte