• Views 22,504
  • Replies 26
  • Likes 9
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
It was not a gigantic pain in the ass! but for people asking "I want the cia version of HANS, I beg you please please", this is for you NOOBIES how even don't have Devkitpro installed or either don't know how to use it. :P

-snip-

Attachments

• HANS Game Enhancer.rar
    194.7 KB · Views: 3,711
Last edited by raulpica, , Reason: Removed off-topic trollish part -rp

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It was not a gigantic pain in the ass! but for people asking "I want the cia version of HANS, I beg you please please", this is for you NOOBIES how even don't have Devkitpro installed or either don't know how to use it. :P :yay3ds::ha:

-snip-
Holy shit! Your the my God, sir! Thank you! Very awesome release.

Last edited by raulpica,
Reactions: Deleted User

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work, "payload patching failed!". My internet works just fine. BTW I'm on 11.2, I haven't upgraded yet either.

EDIT: I was holding X lol. But even when I don't it doesn't load. Since I haven't updated, I have the correct payload.

EDIT 2: HANS still works from my HBL too. IIRC there was a specific reason we couldn't use a CIA of HANS before because of the way it runs. Did you re-write the program or just convert the .3dsx to .cia?

Last edited by Majickhat55,

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It was not a gigantic pain in the ass! but for people asking "I want the cia version of HANS, I beg you please please", this is for you NOOBIES how even don't have Devkitpro installed or either don't know how to use it. :P :yay3ds::ha:

-snip-
thats no need and you kinda messed it up as the comments seem to say. we got saltysd so theres no need for hans anyway

Last edited by raulpica,
Reactions: KunoichiZ

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats no need and you kinda messed it up as the comments seem to say. we got saltysd so theres no need for hans anyway
But SaltySD only works for Smash and Pokemon S/M. There are other games people like to ROM hack.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What does this do?
Gives you a nice error message :D

D

Deleted User

OP
But SaltySD only works for Smash and Pokemon S/M. There are other games people like to ROM hack.

Gives you a nice error message :D
Sorry Bad on my part I shall rewrite some stuff tonight and then post you back!

D

Deleted User

OP
theres no need for hans.
Really! are you telling me that my 45 minutes of hard work was just a dirty waste! Then I shall not help the thread over this subject, i don't help people who don't care for others Hard Work!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol if ONE person saying your work is useless causes you to throw in the towel, you should probably just keep things to yourself then. The way the world works is that not everyone is going to like, appreciate, or find useful the things that others do. Does that mean they are useless? No. Does that mean that other people might not use it? No. Sorry but saying stuff like that is a true window to your character. Take it with a grain of salt, or act childish and disappear, Cell9 would approve.

Reactions: Quantumcat

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Really! are you telling me that my 45 minutes of hard work was just a dirty waste! Then I shall not help the thread over this subject, i don't help people who don't care for others Hard Work!
I did that myself and deleted it because I saw that its not needed at all. so yeah most of the noobs don´t even know what hans is because its "old" (old = everything before fasthax + soundhax + biggest noob wave gbatemp has ever had)

Cell9 would approve.
hey. no fffense against cell9. he made the probably best 3ds application (well it runs it RAM but it is still an application). and it was like 5.000 people shouting at him: "GIVE US DA SAUCE COD3Z OR GET OUTTA HERE" and because of that he quit NTR. but if you haven´t noticed it. cell9 is back and NTR had two updates in the past 3 days.

D

Deleted User

OP
This isn't a troll the main problem is that you don't have hans folder inside 3ds folder so the xml and smdh files can be read LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off...