Homebrew [Release] GYTB: Custom badges made really, really, simple.

herolarcio

The difference is night and day.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys i cant understand this thing cuz im a noob- i installed gtyb on my homebrew homemenuhax 10.3 and took a png and pasted it in my root of the sd card.now what?where will the badge appear what am i doing wrong??

No worries, bro. Just put your PNGs in the SD:\3ds\GYTB folder.
Then run GYTB from your homebrew launcher and it'll load your PNGs, and if all goes well, they will appear in your Badge Box on the Home Menu settings! (If you've never run Badge Arcade before, the button will show up, don't worry about running Badge Arcade first)

EDIT: Also, The PNG file has to be a multiple of 64x64 in dimensions. For example. One 128x128 image makes a set of 4 badges, while one 64x64 image makes one badge.

Last edited by herolarcio,

richardparker

Trophies
XP
Country
India
No worries, bro. Just put your PNGs in the SD:\3ds\GYTB folder.
Then run GYTB from your homebrew launcher and it'll load your PNGs, and if all goes well, they will appear in your Badge Box on the Home Menu settings! (If you've never run Badge Arcade before, the button will show up, don't worry about running Badge Arcade first)

EDIT: Also, The PNG file has to be a multiple of 64x64 in dimensions. For example. One 128x128 image makes a set of 4 badges, while one 64x64 image makes one badge.
done! it worked! thnx man and btw my previous badges from badge arcade were deleted...so what do i do? and badge arcade says something like badge data was corrupted,resetting something and i get my old badges back and my custom badges are deleted..?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
done! it worked! thnx man and btw my previous badges from badge arcade were deleted...so what do i do? and badge arcade says something like badge data was corrupted,resetting something and i get my old badges back and my custom badges are deleted..?
You're not supposed to open the Badge Arcade once you use GYTB.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I made a thingie that'll split up a big image into multiple 64x64 images very easily.
Program:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l62oihicv8j125e/BadgeImageSplitter.exe?dl=1
Source:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j55cw0qrr6y8x27/BadgeImageSplitterSource.zip?dl=1

I was thinking about creating a thread for it, but I decided not to.
but GYTB does this on its own?

Is there any way to make it show multiple of a single badge or would we have to have the png multiple times?
you automatically have the maximum amount of every badge GYTB makes. that's why there's a little gold star.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone