Technicmaster0

OP
Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's time to announce another homebrew...
vq485d.jpg

About the application
Not much to say. It's an app that checks that your buttons etc. work. But this one is completely in 3D!

HOW TO INSTALL:
NINJHAX: Simply copy the "3ds" folder into the root of your big SD card.
GATEWAY: Put the ".3DS" file into the root of your MicroSD card.
CIA INSTALLER: Put the ".CIA" file on your big SD and install it with DEVMENU.

Download:
-Diagnos3 V1.0.2 (Mirror)
-Diagnos3 V1.0.2 Sourcecode (Mirror)

Other links:
-Official website

Last edited by Technicmaster0,

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
There have been some ARM9 versions (according to http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/List_of_3DS_homebrew 3DS-PAD and Input test) but nothing that runs as a normal app.

Just one bug that I can see so far, if you press the home button, and then go back to the app, the screen goes grey.

A couple of suggestions:
ZL/ZL button testing
Accelerometre/Gyro testing
The 3D text isn't quite right. Not a deal breaker, but the text is doubled slightly. Doesn't seem to be my positioning, as other apps work fine.

All in all, a great release :).

Reactions: Finn_

Technicmaster0

OP
Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
1. Just one bug that I can see so far, if you press the home button, and then go back to the app, the screen goes grey.

A couple of suggestions:
2. ZL/ZL button testing
3. Accelerometre/Gyro testing
4. The 3D text isn't quite right. Not a deal breaker, but the text is doubled slightly. Doesn't seem to be my positioning, as other apps work fine.

All in all, a great release :).
1. I will try to fix it but I don't have much hopes. The error probably lays in ctrulib since I didn't touch anything related to apt.
2. The ZL/ZR buttons only work in the 3DSX release because I didn't adjust the rsf with the service I need.
3. I tried to implement Accelerometer/Gyro testing but the values have much noise and can't really be used. Someone has to find out how to use the gyrosensor/ accelerometer properly.
4. What dou you mean by doubled slightly? Are you sure that it's not just ghosting (which occurs in official apps as well)?

Reactions: Margen67

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
4. What dou you mean by doubled slightly? Are you sure that it's not just ghosting (which occurs in official apps as well)?

It's similar to ghosting, but not quite the same. It's most noticeable on the 3, where it looks like the two images don't line up quite properly. It kind of looks like a drop-shadow.
Perhaps it is ghosting, I just thought it was strange that it's only really visible on the 3.

Technicmaster0

OP
Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's similar to ghosting, but not quite the same. It's most noticeable on the 3, where it looks like the two images don't line up quite properly. It kind of looks like a drop-shadow.
Perhaps it is ghosting, I just thought it was strange that it's only really visible on the 3.
I think that it is ghosting because I see nothing on my N3DS XL at the lowest brightness settings.

SMOKE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Malware serving website......

Nice Homebrew though

EDIT: The malware warnings I'm getting appears to be from whoever you get your ads from.

Last edited by SMOKE,

Technicmaster0

OP
Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Malware serving website......

Nice Homebrew though

EDIT: The malware warnings I'm getting appears to be from whoever you get your ads from.
Use the mirror. The main links are to file trip, the official downloadcenter by gbatemp. I'm not responsible for the ads.

Does anyone know how to make .3ds and .CIA files with ir:rst access?

Technicmaster0

OP
Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A small update for the .3dsx version:
-Fixed some issues with N3DS detection with NINJHAX 2.0 (there are still some problems depending on the entrypoint)
-Fixed mirror in OP (not related to the files themselves)

Another update is planned for the future but I can not give an ETA yet.
BTW: our domain (www.fuk-team.de.vu) is down. We will try to get it back up.

D

Deleted User

Hey, I feel the button tester screen looks nice! Looks like it can help with a N64 emu!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: