Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi.

I did a shitty script for my personnal use, but why not release it.
Disclaimer:
All I do is firstly for a personal use.
I'm not a C coder and I don't have any C skills, I do all in batch script.
If you hate/don't like that, then don't use it, or any of my tool scripted in batch.
When it work form me, I don't see why I will lose my time to code it in C (anyways I don't know how).
Even if I would like do it :/

1483592587-darctool3ds.png

Usage:
1 = It will decompress all (*.bin *.arc *.darc *.lz *.bcma) files (with .darc header) in the same folder as this batch file using the LZ10 decompression
2 = It will decompress all (*.bin *.arc *.darc *.lz *.bcma) files (with .darc header) in the same folder as this batch file using the LZ11 decompression
3 = It will compress all (*.bin *.arc *.darc *.lz *.bcma) files (with .darc header) in the same folder as this batch file using the LZ10 compression
4 = It will compress all (*.bin *.arc *.darc *.lz *.bcma) files (with .darc header) in the same folder as this batch file using the LZ11 compression
5 = It will extract all (*.bin *.arc *.darc *.lz *.bcma) files (with .darc header and previously LZXX decompressed (or not)) in the same folder as this batch file
6 = It will rebuild all folders in the same folder as this batch file in .bin files (with .darc header). Then change the extension to what they are (*.bin *.arc *.darc *.lz *.bcma).

Once rebuilt, you may have to compress them, it depend it they was compressed or not before you had extract them.

If you have questions, ask.
http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/5tkRe4k2/file.html

Credits:
darctool -> Yellows8
DSDecmp -> Barubary
lzx -> I can't find the author, if you know, tell me it and I'll add him.

Last edited by Asia81,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Usage:
1 = It will decompress all .bin and .darc files in the same folder as this batch file using the LZ11 decompression
2 = It will compress all .bin and .darc files in the same folder as this batch file using the LZ11 compression
3 = It will extract all .bin and .darc files (previously LZ11 decompressed) in the same folder as this batch file
4 = It will repack all folders in the same folder as this batch file in .bin files (DARC Archives). Once, done, you have to recompress them using 2

Reactions: Milozaki

RandomKid150

Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I had some .arc files, could I just use the extract and repack feature without compressing/decompressing the file?

How does this work? Does it extract it all to one folder?

Nosrama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How its working ? It don't working with the .bin files of sumo or i'm wrong ?

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi.

I did a shitty script for my personnal use, but why not release it.

1483592587-darctool3ds.png

Usage:
1 = It will decompress all (*.bin *.arc *.darc *.lz *.bcma) files (with .darc header) in the same folder as this batch file using the LZ10 decompression
2 = It will decompress all (*.bin *.arc *.darc *.lz *.bcma) files (with .darc header) in the same folder as this batch file using the LZ11 decompression
3 = It will compress all (*.bin *.arc *.darc *.lz *.bcma) files (with .darc header) in the same folder as this batch file using the LZ10 compression
4 = It will compress all (*.bin *.arc *.darc *.lz *.bcma) files (with .darc header) in the same folder as this batch file using the LZ11 compression
5 = It will extract all (*.bin *.arc *.darc *.lz *.bcma) files (with .darc header and previously LZXX decompressed (or not)) in the same folder as this batch file
6 = It will rebuild all folders in the same folder as this batch file in .bin files (with .darc header). Then change the extension to what they are (*.bin *.arc *.darc *.lz *.bcma).

Once rebuilt, you may have to compress them, it depend it they was compressed or not before you had extract them.

If you have questions, ask.
http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/5tkRe4k2/file.html

Credits:
darctool -> Yellows8
DSDecmp -> Barubary
lzx -> I can't find the author, if you know, tell me it and I'll add him.
Hi, I tried to extract a 3DS system "EU_English.LZ" file with this bat but it only decompressed it and L10/L11, but it doesn't wont to extract, why?
PS. "message_EU_LZ.bin" works.

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can someone please get in touch with Yellows8, and ask him to update his darctool.exe:bow::bow::bow::bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm finally gonna get this NAS racked and powered on tonight, install truenas core, and burn the...