wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are there any plans for GBA support?

I know they work in sysnand, but what van I say I'm lazy >.>
They work in EmuNAND. You just need AGB_FIX in both Sysnand and Emunand (for injected games) and then the GBA VC also needs to be installed in SysNAND and EmuNAND. There's no other way to do it, well, except using emulators of course.

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
n3ds 10.5 emunand broke with latest nightly i think, i get black screen on loading (cakes_128), also with bootctr i have problem booting, it boots 5 out of 10 times.

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any plans for GBA support?

I know they work in sysnand, but what van I say I'm lazy >.>

Busy with other priorities first, might happen someday though (or if someone else is interested).

n3ds 10.5 emunand broke with latest nightly i think, i get black screen on loading (cakes_128), also with bootctr i have problem booting, it boots 5 out of 10 times.

There is no change between 125 and 128 that could affect this. If 125 worked before, it should work with 128.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
Something I've wondered since first seeing the logo for this project... Wouldn't it make more sense for the slice of cake to be the other way round so it looks like an 'A'? Currently the logo looks to me like it says "CVKES"...

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Something I've wondered since first seeing the logo for this project... Wouldn't it make more sense for the slice of cake to be the other way round so it looks like an 'A'? Currently the logo looks to me like it says "CVKES"...
Good point mashers.

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

I didn't design the logo, a friend did it. But I think it's fine this way since the letters are rounded in the shape of a cake, and that piece fits perfectly. This is however extremely subjective and I have no idea of logo design so idk.

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm clearly no artist but this sort of thing..

Um4vTS0.png

xxbilxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, my friend is having issues launching SSB. I remember hearing this was an issue, but I don't remember how to fix it. He is running an O3DS on emunand 10.5 running the latest version of Cakes. Thanks in advance!

mid-kid

GBAtemp spamBOT
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, my friend is having issues launching SSB. I remember hearing this was an issue, but I don't remember how to fix it. He is running an O3DS on emunand 10.5 running the latest version of Cakes. Thanks in advance!

Enablre the reboot patches.
Added to the FAQ.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F