Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

IngeniousDefault

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The new Homebrew Launcher with Rosalina may have more privileges on the 3DS than the original one which runs with *hax. Is it possible to create a .3dsx file of BootNTR Selector? This would allow one to use NTR CFW without leaving any traces on the system (tickets, activity log, etc.)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The new Homebrew Launcher with Rosalina may have more privileges on the 3DS than the original one which runs with *hax. Is it possible to create a .3dsx file of BootNTR Selector? This would allow one to use NTR CFW without leaving any traces on the system (tickets, activity log, etc.)
I just compiled a 3dsx version to use with the new Luma 8.0 rosalina for my personal use.
I'm sharing it here because someone else might want it.

It's working and I've tested it on my New3DS in 11.4.

The version is 2.8.

Ps.: This probably won't work with *hax1.0 or *hax2.0. I've only tested with the new HBMenuV2 and Luma 8.0 (B9S and Rosalina)
Not an official release but there is a .3dsx.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's pretty cool. I hope this will be included in the official release as well when we get the next big release of the Selector.
(Now I only need a good 3dsx version of JKSM and I can entirely switch to the Homebrew Launcher (again).)
The same person who made the .3dsx for this made one for JKSM on their Github with the same name as here (Phalk).

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I just compiled a 3dsx version to use with the new Luma 8.0 rosalina for my personal use.
I'm sharing it here because someone else might want it.

It's working and I've tested it on my New3DS in 11.4.

The version is 2.8.

Ps.: This probably won't work with *hax1.0 or *hax2.0. I've only tested with the new HBMenuV2 and Luma 8.0 (B9S and Rosalina)

Cool!
You mind making a Boot-Mode 3 Version? :3

pbsk8

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I want to play kirby blowout blast cia usa on my new 3ds LL but the game is only in japanese

I just installed bootntr in gateway mode and ran it, and then what do I have to do to change the game region to usa after that?

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if it's possible as I don't know how the Mode 3 version works (or how BootNTR works at all while we're at it). I just compiled the original source and shared the 3dsx file.

@Nanquitas could probably answer that question.
l actually never looked deeply in the Homebrew Channel, but I don't think it'll work.
Because the Homebrew Channel must be launched in Mode 3 too, then the game will have to be chain loaded.

Maybe a workaround is possible though, as I said I don't have all the infos on it yet.
But I'll look into it, it's just that for now I use all my free time to work on my CTRPluginFramework so I can release the beta soon.

I want to play kirby blowout blast cia usa on my new 3ds LL but the game is only in japanese

I just installed bootntr in gateway mode and ran it, and then what do I have to do to change the game region to usa after that?
If you just want to play it, you have nothing to do. Just launch NTR using BootNTR Selector and start your game normally.

Reactions: SaffronXL

YoshiOG1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated my Old 2DS to 11.5 for that purpose. Works just fine. I'm assuming this would work on the N3DS type systems. (including N2DSXL maybe?)
Works just fine on New 3DS as well. But I'm not sure if NTR streaming works, since i haven't tested that yet on 11.5

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi @Nanquitas thanks for your work. I just want to know if ever will be possible to stream fluently at the same time the top and bottom screens? Or it's limited because of the 3DS wifi adapter?

Last edited by Cava,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr