dun dun dunnnnnnnnn

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it's probably down

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have any working public keys?

I think they blocked the "DOWNLOADER" file from being uploaded. my other ones upload fine but not this one

Nyap

HTML Noob
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
CnH2oZ7W8AA4gnH.jpg:large
my new wallpaper
q8Fxqoy.png

caitsith2

Trophies
a secret location 93 million miles from the sun
Website
www.caitsith2.com
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have any working public keys?

I think they blocked the "DOWNLOADER" file from being uploaded. my other ones upload fine but not this one

They may have blocked you from uploading that specific file. I managed to upload my copy just fine. Q344EXAD is its public key. I wonder how long it will stay up there.

Purge

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the reason for all these various exploits? Do we need all of them? If not, we've got to stop this.
Releasing these exploits is hurting a game developer's livelihood. Not only do they lose sales during their game's time off the eShop, but they also have to put in extra hours to patch the game with no compensation.

Releasing exploits based on games available on a web-based shop is hurting the developers. Just remember that for the future.
Funny you should say that on a forum where the vast majority of the community actively hack/exploit their consoles primarily for the purpose of pirating almost any game they want.

Last edited by Purge,
D

Deleted User

OP
What is the reason for all these various exploits? Do we need all of them? If not, we've got to stop this.
Releasing these exploits is hurting a game developer's livelihood. Not only do they lose sales during their game's time off the eShop, but they also have to put in extra hours to patch the game with no compensation.

Releasing exploits based on games available on a web-based shop is hurting the developers. Just remember that for the future.
"So yeah there is a bug allowing someone to edit the RAM... but hey guys nobody exploited this so we don't need to patch it." This would have been patched and was not really a secret, the exploit speed up the process.

configchan

Trophies
XP
Country
"So yeah there is a bug allowing someone to edit the RAM... but hey guys nobody exploited this so we don't need to patch it." This would have been patched and was not really a secret, the exploit speed up the process.
It's also most surely an easy fix, given the nature of the bug that gives the buffer the size of the entire virtual memory in the first place.

ShikaSan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to say thank you for all the hard work you put into this exploit.

I was so glad to be able to put cool custom themes on my 2DS. Cheers! :yay3ds:

Reactions: zoogie

Metalchilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, they pulled it off the eShop hours ago.
so apparently the exploit is useless
i just wish some nintendo games were exploitable instead of 3rd-party games.
ocarina, SMD, and ORAS is still up on the eshop even though they're exploitable and can access homebrew

ShikaSan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so apparently the exploit is useless
i just wish some nintendo games were exploitable instead of 3rd-party games.
ocarina, SMD, and ORAS is still up on the eshop even though they're exploitable and can access homebrew

SMD and ORAS are secondary entrypoints (meaning you need a primary entrypoint to make them work), For OoT you need another device that has homebrew access or Powersaves to inject and launch the exploit. iirc

Metalchilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SMD and ORAS are secondary entrypoints (meaning you need a primary entrypoint to make them work), For OoT you need another device that has homebrew access or Powersaves to inject and launch the exploit. iirc
my mistake.
but you can still launch homebrew by those games though.

Metalchilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp