ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing: Wild Leaf

LOLIPOP_MASTER

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
With EU or US romfs ?
have you dump the romfs from your game and build it with romfsbuilder ?
EU, and yes, I dumped it from my game. maybe didn't built it right... I put the romfs that I dumped with braindump into a folder (without the exefs) and then opened it and pressed on go... (sorry for being a n00b).

Last edited by LOLIPOP_MASTER,

Mega-Mew

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EU, and yes, I dumped it from my game. maybe didn't built it right... I put the romfs thet I dumped with braindump into a folder (without the exefs) and then opened it and pressed on go... (sorry for being a n00b).
I don't know how to extract a romfs dumped with braindump, but when you did it, rebuild it with romfsbuilder ;)

LOLIPOP_MASTER

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I don't know how to extract a romfs dumped with braindump, but when you did it, rebuild it with romfsbuilder ;)
nvrmind XD I found the information I needed :) (google is your friend) I didn't knew that you have to extract the bin file :P. anyway thanks for helping :lol:

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, you can keep using your original save. But it's recommended that you will backup it. And before you ask, yes, everything works with multiplayer.
thanks hommie and the sipder hack of acnl work always with a cia on 9.2 sysnand ?because i have a cartridge and warez cia i use rxtools and hans

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
the hack of acnl with qr codes so i have another problem romsf builder dont recognize my romsf.bin how to fix ?on the browser romsfbuilder dont see no files on all my subfolders i am on windows 10 it show only folders

Last edited by laharl22,

LOLIPOP_MASTER

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
the hack of acnl with qr codes so i have another problem romsf builder dont recognize my romsf.bin how to fix ?on the browser romsfbuilder dont see no files on all my subfolders i am on windows 10 it show only folders
Make sure you extracted the romfs.bin with ctrtool (you can find it here: https://github.com/profi200/Project_CTR/releases) and put the files you extracted into a folder. then open it in the romfsbuilder. if you need a guide you can find it here: http://wololo.net/2015/10/28/tutorial-hack-pack-3ds-rom-use-hans/.
Just make sure that you write in the command prompt: "ctrtool --intype=romfs --romfsdir=romfsdir romfs.bin" (without the quotes) instead of: "ctrtool –intype=romfs –romfsdir=romfsdir romfs.bin". and that when you rename the file you rename it into "00086400.romfs" (for EU) or "00086300" (for US) instead of "00055E00.romfs" as it written in the guide. Hope I helped ;).

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
when i type a command it say command is not valid in cmd i am a noob lol its good i find a .bat for extract

Last edited by laharl22,

LOLIPOP_MASTER

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
when i type a command it say command is not valid in cmd i am a noob lol its good i find a .bat for extract
LOL, no it's me, I forgot to say to put the bin file in the folder where the ctrtool is located. then navigate there via' the command prompt and only then type the command. Did you really read the guide? because everything is written there... and of course it's not a vaild command because you need to open the tool through cmd.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: