OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I know for a fact that a few of you guys & gals have small kids, and probably, like me, buy Play-Doh every week because your four year old is constantly forgetting to put it back in the can. Well, consider your money saved my friends!

1. Take all the dried up Play-Doh that you can find, including the stuff in the carpet, and put it in an empty Play-Doh can.

2. Pour hot water to just cover the Play-Doh.

3. Let it sit overnight uncovered, and away from curious children.

4 The next day it will be a gloppy mess. Pour off any excess water and squeeze the Doh out onto a sheet of wax paper.

5. Knead the Doh for a minute or so, and form into a ball. (This part is really messy!)

6. Flatten out the Doh ball into a pancake and lightly sprinkle corn starch over it. Spread the starch out with your finger to cover the surface evenly.

7. Flip it over and do the other side the same way.

8. Knead the Doh again. If it's still too wet, sprinkle a bit more corn starch (just a bit) and knead it some more.

9. Voila! You just saved a whole DOLLAR!

..and thats a GOOD THING!
lecture.gif

Bonus Hint: This works on that Rose Art fake Play-Doh too, but don't buy that crappy stuff to begin with!

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

5uck3rpunch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are too funny! On the East Coast (NJ & NYC) we had the Uncle Floyd Show. Why do we have all of these uncles? Also, what was Captain Kangaroo the captain of anyway!??

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I know for a fact that a few of you guys & gals have small kids, and probably, like me, buy Play-Doh every week because your four year old is constantly forgetting to put it back in the can. Well, consider your money saved my friends!

1. Take all the dried up Play-Doh that you can find......

man, first its video games, now play-doh. You don't want to pay for anything, do ya? Don't you know youre supposed to go buy more licensed, official play-doh products whenever the old play-doh dries up? Youre just taking money out of the pockets of play-doh and its workers. Shame on you, you Play-Doh Pirate!
wink.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
man, first its video games, now play-doh. You don't want to pay for anything, do ya? Don't you know youre supposed to go buy more licensed, official play-doh products whenever the old play-doh dries up? Youre just taking money out of the pockets of play-doh and its workers. Shame on you, you Play-Doh Pirate!Â
wink.gif
PlayDohPirate.jpg

happy.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Oh... my.... god....
That's amazing, I wonder how closely it smells like real play doh.. because nothing smells like that.

Oh, and I find that I can walk around smelling like dirt, pot, and play doh without too much trouble as it is!
j/k
nyanya.gif

Thanks for the link SquiD!
Cannabis cologne for dad this xmas!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
The similarity between this and the procedure for making up Tesco's pizza base mix scares me
ohmy.gif

SkuiD87: *is far too busy fending off the weird looks she's getting from the other occupants of the house for sniggering too much to say anything productive*
rofl2.gif

[Edit: quoted wrong username, whoops]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==