Gaming Recommended 3DS games?

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i really like plat former games (2D and 3D)
well, the obvious ones are the mario games, specially super mario 3d land, that said, super mario maker is tons of fun even if you dont make levels (i havent even touch the level editor and have like 30 hours on it), new super mario bros 2 is OK, its levels are a mixed bag from good to absolutely horrible, but its still a good game.

then you have rayman 1 and 2 (the DSi version of the 1st one is on the eshop, beware though, it makes a sound and takes a picture it doesnt save of you every time you save, even with the volume turned all the way down; the second one is also on DS, but get the much better 3DS version)

gunman clive 1 and 2 are both amazing, the first one is short and not all that replayable (played it 3 times with each character on one sitting after beating the game once on the train) but its really good, the second one is a little longer and a little better; if you are wondering what they are about, its like megaman but with less complicated, more contra-like combat.

ANYTHING by inticreates, they are an awesome company and they made a ton of great games, a lot of which are on the 3DS.

megaman legacy collection has all 6 NES games plus a whole bunch of extra content which you may like if you already love the games.

terraria, its not really a platformer, its more 2D minecraft with a bigger focus on combat and town building, with a bit of platformer in it.

Fates-Blade-900

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My List is:
1. Fire Emblem: Awakening, Fates, and Echoes.
2. Pokemon: Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon, Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, X or Y.
3. Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
4. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney : Trilogy, Apollo Justice Ace Attorney, Dual Destinies, Spirit of Justice.
5. Super Smash Bros. 3DS
6. Kirby Games.
7. Blaster Master: Zero
8. Super Street Fighter 4 3D
9. Donkey Kong Country Returns
11. Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow (If you like difficulty)
12. Pokemon Gold, Silver, Crystal (If you like difficulty)
to name some of my favorites I recommend.

Last edited by Fates-Blade-900,

Vladar75

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i really like plat former games (2D and 3D)
If you like plat former games i can reccomend you all the mario bros and kirby series,also i recommend you these games;
1 inazuma eleven go,go chrono stones,go galaxy,
2 super smash bros
3 animal crossing new leaf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over