Hacking Real Hot Stuff

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They posted before , And said this they well agree to use pay pal !

You need to email them "Instructions" to use it !

that is all

Now you know

-Happy Shopping -

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wat

I don't understand your message there. If you're insinuating Real Hot Stuff isn't legit, think again.
I've faithfully ordered from them for years for all my flashcarts and hacking tools.

Reactions: ferret7463

gamer765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wat

I don't understand your message there. If you're insinuating Real Hot Stuff isn't legit, think again.
I've faithfully ordered from them for years for all my flashcarts and hacking tools.
You need to learn to read and understand the English language better buddy. What steve007 is "insinuating" (better word would be stating, but whatever...) is that Real Hot Stuff is offering to accept PayPal payments, although you would need to email them to receive a set of instructions on how to do the transaction (remember, PayPal doesn't like flashcart companies, so doing it on the down low must be practiced.) through PayPal. My guess is they use a different name and probably list that they sold you something else, or cleverly state that they sold you a flashcart.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to learn to read and understand the English language better buddy. What steve007 is "insinuating" (better word would be stating, but whatever...) is that Real Hot Stuff is offering to accept PayPal payments, although you would need to email them to receive a set of instructions on how to do the transaction (remember, PayPal doesn't like flashcart companies, so doing it on the down low must be practiced.) through PayPal. My guess is they use a different name and probably list that they sold you something else, or cleverly state that they sold you a flashcart.
What why not just say that instead of posting a brand new thread with a cryptic message? That's like making a sequel to a movie that never existed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn