Real Hot Stuff

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by steve007, Dec 14, 2012.

Dec 14, 2012

Real Hot Stuff by steve007 at 3:50 PM (1,319 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. steve007
    OP

Member steve007 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    They posted before , And said this they well agree to use pay pal !

You need to email them "Instructions" to use it !

that is all

Now you know

-Happy Shopping -

2. Pluupy

Member Pluupy Woof!

United States
    wat

I don't understand your message there. If you're insinuating Real Hot Stuff isn't legit, think again.
    I've faithfully ordered from them for years for all my flashcarts and hacking tools.

ferret7463 likes this.
  3. gamer765

Member gamer765 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You need to learn to read and understand the English language better buddy. What steve007 is "insinuating" (better word would be stating, but whatever...) is that Real Hot Stuff is offering to accept PayPal payments, although you would need to email them to receive a set of instructions on how to do the transaction (remember, PayPal doesn't like flashcart companies, so doing it on the down low must be practiced.) through PayPal. My guess is they use a different name and probably list that they sold you something else, or cleverly state that they sold you a flashcart.

4. Pluupy

Member Pluupy Woof!

United States
    What why not just say that instead of posting a brand new thread with a cryptic message? That's like making a sequel to a movie that never existed.