Hacking Read comic books on your Switch !

Agrav

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Hey, so I started reading comic books lately and since I didn't want to buy another tablet for it so I decided to find a way to do it on my switch. With a huge help of the ReSwitched discord I managed to make it work. Although it would require somebody who understand things better to make it work for all of you guys, since I'm using my raspberry pi for it.

Sorry if this is already known method. (It's late here and I'm tired but when somebody will be interested, I'll be happy to write a tutorial.)

Here's the streamable link to demonstrate how it works: https://streamable.com/ruzh5
(Some images if you can't watch video for some reason: http://imgur.com/a/FyRTD)

I acomplished it by running Ubooquity server on my PC and with the help of my Raspberry Pi (I'm sure this isn't necessary and it can be done without it.), and of course acessing it via hidden browser on my 3.0.0 switch.

Attachments

• switch1.jpg
    switch1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 668
  • switch2.png
    switch2.png
    137.6 KB · Views: 677
  • switch3.png
    switch3.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 686
Last edited by Agrav,

Agrav

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
Can switch read pdf using the hidden browser?

Well, .pdf file works with Ubooquity server... I just tested it. I can test if plain .pdf link works for you.

EDIT: Just tested it and no, it DOESN'T work with www.something.com/file.pdf link. Only with Ubooquity server which has to run to access your files.

Last edited by Agrav,
Reactions: KiiWii

Agrav

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovakia
So Ive been using it for a couple of days and had no problems at all. Besides occasional slow page turning, but I'm sure that was caused by my 7 years old router.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte