rb2 DLC /w uLoader 3.1

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by primulas, Dec 22, 2009.

1. primulas
    OP

primulas Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    I recently grabbed hairy ballsaga(sp) ver 5 DLC unlocker for rb2. it worked as far as marking everything as purchased, but when i redownload the content(in game) it doesn't move it to the SD card properly.....even though it says it does. It does seem to work when i play from the original disc. Is there a way to make it work through Uloader?

Also i assume that it can work using the DLC manager that Hairy includes in his pack. But as of now i can't get that to work following the included tutorial. If i could get the DLC manager to work that would, by far, be the ideal way to go.

I haven't been able to find any current threads about this anywhere(here or elsewhere.)

thanks in advance guys.

Edit: forgot to mention. My Wii is softmodded using the simplistic method/guide i'm runninf on 4.2u; Shop channel has been updated.

-Prim

2. wiistarter

wiistarter GBAtemp Fan

Apr 11, 2009
  3. primulas
    OP

primulas Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    Ok, so I've been reading a lot and messing with this problem and still can't get it working properly. RAWKSD patch does not seem to help. I am now just trying to get the DLC working through the disc channel /w the original RB2 disc.

It seems to work ok when i use the songs under quickplay. Where i have problems is when i try using the songs in tour mode. When i select DLC songs in create a playlist events in tour mode the game tries to recopy the songs from my SD card to my wii system memory for some reason. So i pick say 4 dlc song (as many as my wii system memory has room for at the moment.) After completing the set the game says my wii system memory is full and i must exit to the system menu to free up more space or continue without saving. Either option i pick i lose my RB2 save game data completely. This SUCKS.

At this point i am completely at a lose of what to try next. I've messed with this thing for hours to no avail.

Any ideas? suggestions? thanks in advance.

-Prim

PS: The RawkSD thread didn't really help.
    Edit: I suppose this is no longer a backup loader thread; If you'd like to move it [​IMG]

4. Blue-K

Blue-K No right of appeal.

Jun 21, 2008
    Swaziland
    Helvetica
    I'm not shure if you realy used the Search...because I answered this several times already, and I'll say it for the last time:
    You can quote me on this. Yeez, use the frea*ing Search... [​IMG]

5. primulas
    OP

primulas Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2009
    United States
    Perhaps you should read the post before you flame me.

-Prim

6. DJPlace

DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

Apr 16, 2008
    United States
    why don't people just play through the disc channel with ciocorps it is so much fucking easier!! unless they are chicken shits to install it!!