RB drums work with GH3 word tour?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by mayhem69, Dec 7, 2010.

Dec 7, 2010
  1. mayhem69
    OP

Newcomer mayhem69 Member

United States
    Hi, is there anyway i can get my RB1 drums to work with GH3 world tour? I tried Uloader booting with CIOS 224,223, 222 on dvd and no go. Does it work from usb loader?

2. injected11

Member injected11 Crescent Freshâ„¢

United States
    World Tour is GH4, not 3.

3. Obi-Wan Kenobi

Newcomer Obi-Wan Kenobi Member

Brazil
    Maybe they work. But uLoader doesn't load DVDs, man. You should read the Backup Loading Basics, it is a sticky here. And you should use NeoGamma, it is the best to load DVDs.
    USB Loader is USB Loader, Disc Loader is Disc Loader. The difference is USB Loader loads from HDD or flash drive and Disc Loader loads from DVDs.

4. mayhem69
    OP

Newcomer mayhem69 Member

United States
    that's funny cause i use ULOADER to play RB2 on disc. THAT is the only thing i can use to get my instruments to work. I change the boot CIOS to 224 , load up the DVD and my instruments work.

5. sonknuck23

Member sonknuck23 Mighty Switch Force >

Canada
    Guitar Hero 3: Word Tour sounds like an educational rip-off.

6. Obi-Wan Kenobi

Newcomer Obi-Wan Kenobi Member

Brazil
    Be calm, man. There is no need to be angry. See the uLoader part: http://gbatemp.net/t179085-9830-9830-9830-...-9830-9830-9830 It doesn't say that uLoader loads discs. If it does, then I am blind.

7. Clarky

Member Clarky Don't you know who I think I am?

United States
    google might be handy here but i dont think the drum set of rock band 1 works with world tour

8. sonknuck23

Member sonknuck23 Mighty Switch Force >

Canada
    RB1 kit doesn't work with anything but RB. I believe the RB2 wireless kit doesn't work with World Tour either, I remember trying it when I owned it.

9. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Just did a quick google check (link to source - choose 'instruments', then 'drums', then 'rock band drums'): sonknuck23 is right. The drums from rock band 1 don't work on any guitar hero game (at least on the wii). And afaik, cIOS'es don't do anything to correct that incompatibility.

@Obi-wan Kenobi: your link says what it says, indeed. I'm afraid it isn't quite up to date anymore, though (I've used uloader to load games from disc as well). Oh, and this link has more accurate info about USB loaders (the option "Starting game discs from Wii drive" is near the bottom). [​IMG]

10. mayhem69
    OP

Newcomer mayhem69 Member

United States
    Your probably not blind, but maybe high...Like i stated before the ONLY way i can get the RB instruments to work (there might be another way, but i don't know of it) is to use ULOADER click on DVD on upper right hand corner and change BOOT CIOS to 224. YOU shouldn't even be answering questions on this forum - NOOB!

I didn't even try it off of the hdd yet, IDIOT! Go smoke another bong PEABODY!