Random shit to think about

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Procyon, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Procyon
    OP

Procyon TheRealProcyon

Dec 13, 2014
    Netherlands
    /home/procyon
    Look, I'm thinking of a new movement see my explanation below.

This is some random shit which is funny but should be thinked about:

I meant: women can do anything they want thanks to feminism, now let's start the new movement dudinism, since well: a man can't send femine emoji, can't wear make up, nor a dress or skirts or high heels, because then you're or: A. gay, B. transvestite, C. Weird, or D. An idiot

Please think with me about this below.

Also this was something random that came up in my mind. I was drunk from sleep deprivation last night. Since I kept myself awake. It was something meant to be sarcastic but also a bit to the serious side.

Last edited by Procyon, Jan 7, 2017
  2. B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N

B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N oh no

Jun 7, 2016
    United States
    Sixth Circle of Hell
    Hoo boy, I'm opening a can of worms by replying to this, but here we go anyways.

Feminism enables women to do more, but there are still certain stigmas associated women, which, ironically enough, the image of the triggered female SJW. The extremist man-hating members of feminism aren't helping in this regard, and are oftentimes responsible for the negative image of feminists in media. And, I'll be honest, complaining about manspreading is just plain stupid. But, back to the point, women still have a lot of stigmas associated with them.

That being said, men also have some stigmas associated with them as well. As you said, men can't act feminine. Men are also expected to be the dominant one in a relationship, and men who aren't are looked down upon.

We all need to find an equal ground, where no one cares what your gender/sex is, and no one makes a big deal out of it when the topic is brought up. That's not to say we should ignore the topic entirely, just deal with it in a calm and respectful manner, with both parties respecting each other, but not flipping out if one party makes a mistake.

3. x65943

x65943 Resident Greekaboo, Amateur Dog Father

Jun 23, 2014
    United States
    Indiana
    What you're describing already exists, it's called the gay liberation movement - And let me just say that it's been very successful.

B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N likes this.
  4. Procyon
    OP

Procyon TheRealProcyon

Dec 13, 2014
    Netherlands
    /home/procyon
    We need it for heteros too.

BTW this post was written last night, back when I was drunk from sleep deprivation.

5. x65943

x65943 Resident Greekaboo, Amateur Dog Father

Jun 23, 2014
    United States
    Indiana
    :P I only said that because of this "a man can't send femine emoji, can't wear make up, nor a dress or skirts or high heels"

But you're right. These things need to stop being associated with anything except personal preference. If a man wants to be a crossdresser, no big deal.

Procyon likes this.
  6. Procyon
    OP

Procyon TheRealProcyon

Dec 13, 2014
    Netherlands
    /home/procyon
    True.

x65943 likes this.