R4i RTS 3DS Gold Question

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by trillyntruly, Apr 5, 2014.

1. trillyntruly
    OP

trillyntruly Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 5, 2014
    United States
    please forgive me if this is a dumb question or if this is the wrong section but I have an R4i RTS 3ds Gold with a black 2 rom on it with some pokemon I'd like to have transferred up to x. I know that with flash carts I can't connect to hte internet, but if I am with a friend who has white 2, can we trade locally to each other so that he can transfer them up with his legit copy? Or is trading completely impossible with a flash cart? thanks. Just a reminder, I'm asking about local trading, not via the internet.

I know that black 2 is an original ds game but i'm using a 3ds and I want them eventually transferred to x/y so I figured 3ds was a better section

2. nyder

nyder GBAtemp Fan

Mar 6, 2014
    United States
    Okay, I haven't tested this, but you should be able to trade with your friend no problem. I think it does a local thing and your R4i will use the wifi, i used mine to transfer some pokemon to the wii pokemon game.

Then you can use his legit copy of Pokemon White 2 to upload to the pokebank.

Have you been able to get Pokemon Black 2 or White 2 to run? I get stuck on the loading screen with them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice