Hacking R4 RTS Firmware alternatives

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hello!

I have an R4 rts (http://www.r4rts.com/) card and I want to know is there an alternative firmware for this card? Or just other methods to turn on the cheats because the cheat interface is very buggy in the official kernel.

Thank you in advance

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pokeman said:
What r4 rts??? theres no such thing as that...I guess thats another clone.....
Not really...
There is indeed an R4 RTS. It is an R4 branded card put out by the M3 people (who worked with the R4 people to give us the R4, since the R4 was copy of the M3 Simply) that had Real Time Save support.
And because it is it's own card, and put out by a team that worked along side R4, it's not really a clone.

As for the OP's problem, there is most likely not any alternate firmware because, as far as I know, RTS is a bit tricky to implement properly (which is why AKAIO dropped RTS in an older alpha version).

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I searched a lot and I didn't found a good working one. That is why I ask you, maybe you have on
frown.gif

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
OMG! I finally found one! I'm so happy
biggrin.gif

And of course I share with you guys.

Here it is: http://filetrip.net/f13288-M3-NineTail-r3.html
You just need to unpack it and copy files to the sd card. I only copied the "_rpg" folder and the "woodm3.nds". You can try the other files but I know it works.
Basically its a wood r4 1.14 for m3. But as I know the developer of the r4 rts card are the m3 team. So I just copied that folder and nds file and it worked! I could load every nds game I tried, and I could use cheats, too. And the best thing is you can use the same sav files as the original firmware.

Cheers!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night