Hacking Quick Help wiht the GC Backup Launcher

MewtwoEx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got my wii on 4.0U I have the normal Wii backup launcher and works perfectly, im not sure what I got installed as cIos but when I try to run the GC loader it gives me a green screen when I try to load Mario Kart DD PAL version (i click on force to NTSC because my wii is from America), and if i load it using the force to PAL it would come up with a black and white screen and jumping all over the place, I really tried doing some research of my own, but I couldnt find anything here, I got the GC Loader .02 but still wont work, i bet i need some cIos or something, I updated my Wii to 4.0U using waninkokos btw

help is needed and apreciated, even more if yo ucan provide with a link to what i need, thank you in advance

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
MewtwoEx said:
I got my wii on 4.0U I have the normal Wii backup launcher and works perfectly, im not sure what I got installed as cIos but when I try to run the GC loader it gives me a green screen when I try to load Mario Kart DD PAL version (i click on force to NTSC because my wii is from America), and if i load it using the force to PAL it would come up with a black and white screen and jumping all over the place, I really tried doing some research of my own, but I couldnt find anything here, I got the GC Loader .02 but still wont work, i bet i need some cIos or something, I updated my Wii to 4.0U using waninkokos btw

help is needed and apreciated, even more if yo ucan provide with a link to what i need, thank you in advance

its your TV or Cable, when forcing regions you force the same region as the game not the console

MewtwoEx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
pepxl said:
MewtwoEx said:

its your TV or Cable, when forcing regions you force the same region as the game not the console

so how do I fix this? I can play Another Code R(PAL) for the Wii with the ¨force NTSC¨ on the Wii Backup Loader just fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.