Homebrew Quick 3DS Backup Homebrew App? (Pre-CFW/A9LH)

Tgaming548

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a quick way to quickly backup everything possible from a 3DS system that does not have a kernel exploit. I'm going to do an SD and NAND backup of my A9LH 2DS, but I don't think I can backup the NAND without CFW. I need a backup just in case something bad happens when I attempt the DSiware downgrade. I have a n3DS XL, firmware 11.0. It should be a .3dsx homebrew, I don't have a flashcart. Thanks in advance.

D

Deleted-379826

I need a quick way to quickly backup everything possible from a 3DS system that does not have a kernel exploit. I'm going to do an SD and NAND backup of my A9LH 2DS, but I don't think I can backup the NAND without CFW. I need a backup just in case something bad happens when I attempt the DSiware downgrade. I have a n3DS XL, firmware 11.0. It should be a .3dsx homebrew, I don't have a flashcart. Thanks in advance.
Sadly, if something bad does happen, there is no way to fix it. You are unable to create any sort of backup!

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have one choice if you want to be able to make a nand backup, it is possible. Just do hardmod yourself or pay someone else to do one for you. However, if you get a hardmod, you can also downgrade from 11.0 without dsiwarehax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ