Hacking questions, pls help

artisan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. before i had an r4, id buy games like a regular person. mario kart was one, and i completed it. now i loaded up mario kart onto my r4, but i dont want to have to unlock everything again, so i used cheats to unlock everything. except it didnt unlock everything. ROB is missing from the character select. another problem with the cheats is that when i use some of the cheats (and this applies for a few other games as well) the game freezes. for example, i use "always have bullet bill". i play a track, finish, but when the game tries to load the next track in the cup, freeze... just a black screen. can anyone help with this?

2. my r4 has been freezing more often lately. not so much that its a pain, but its enough to be noticeable. ive had my r4 for a while now. is this thing wearing out or something?

artisan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just power off and back on. when i do, the ds doesnt detect the r4 and id have to eject then push back the r4 for it to work again

artisan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for not replying. ive had my R4 since about 2006. i did an experiment and started using my r4 on my girlfriend's ds and the problem isnt occurring as much anymore. ill keep using it and see if the problem completely disappears. ive already sent in my ds to best buy for a replacement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya