Psycho
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone!

i've a few questions about Disgaea:evil:
because i want to play RPGs more ... ( it needs brainpower in order to finish some rpgs out here.:D i give it a shot) and now i thought i d start with Disgaea !

• Are ther all games 1-4 Games on the vita?

• Do i need the story for the 5th title?

• If not, should i play Disgaea 1 and 2? ^^

thanks for everyone reading this!

Otakyon

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
- You can play all chapter (except the 5) on the psvita: the first 2 were released for PSP (Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days is also the best version because of additional content) and the 3 and 4 were released on psvita (with all dlcs included, you can find them easily and these are quite cheap)

- Every Disgaea are located in different dimensions so you don't need previous games to understand the story (you can miss some details on recurring characters), the only direct sequel of the first chapter is Disgaea D2.

- The first is really good in terms of story, the second is good, but kinda boring on the long shot. If you have A LOT of time i suggest to start from the first, but if you want to jump directly on the mechanics the 4 is the best because the grinding is less tedious and a lot more enjoyable

Reactions: Bernhard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O i3? o........................................k
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their...