Question

MrWhosHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out this switch is patched but it goes to rcm and stays black I’m on 8.1.0 if was patch why would say in rcm mode but when I injected the payload nothing ?

Elodain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out this switch is patched but it goes to rcm and stays black I’m on 8.1.0 if was patch why would say in rcm mode but when I injected the payload nothing ?
It stays in RCM (ReCovery Mode) because Nintendo can still use RCM to fix broken consoles.

RCM isnt only for launching custom bootloaders....its main intent is to RECOVER the broken console using tools Nintendo made specifically for such things.

MrWhosHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It stays in RCM (ReCovery Mode) because Nintendo can still use RCM to fix broken consoles.

RCM isnt only for launching custom bootloaders....its main intent is to RECOVER the broken console using tools Nintendo made specifically for such things.
So I’m out luck 🍀 you saying

MrWhosHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless I’m doing something wrong idk can some help me with files for 8.1.0 and I’ll see if works and if not I’m updating it and see if I can

MrWhosHacking

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it maybe 🤔 I thought was cause I didn’t have the right files cause I download one somewhere that was for 8.1.0 and maybe it can be that but ok thanks appreciate your guys feedback and the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021