ROM Hack [Question] Pokemon X cross-dressing?

Anime__knight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would it be possible to make a male character have the female clothing and vice-versa? Simple question but can't find an answer

Samsonb79

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I can tell, definitely not through save editing. Since both male and female use similar offsets for their clothing items and change depending on your characters gender. But it might work if you swap the models in the game files for some of the male clothing items with the female clothing items, I haven't tried it myself yet but I see no reason why it shouldn't work.

also keep in mind there are 2 version of each item. The small version that appears in the overworld, and the larger more detailed one that appears at the beginning of battles

Last edited by Samsonb79,

Anime__knight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As far as I can tell, definitely not through save editing. Since both male and female use similar offsets for their clothing items and change depending on your characters gender. But it might work if you swap the models in the game files for some of the male clothing items with the female clothing items, I haven't tried it myself yet but I see no reason why it shouldn't work.

also keep in mind there are 2 version of each item. The small version that appears in the overworld, and the larger more detailed one that appears at the beginning of battles
Thank you I'll try setting that up! If it works I'll share it here and if anyone else wants to try then feel free

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: leo @'d me in a thread about his last dream, stating he was passionately making out with a guy...