Hacking question for the softmod gurus

wiiZ_mn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright i gut a question for you wii gurus out there i modded my brothers wii (the first one i have done) a while back it was a lu64 wii when they were first becoming moddable i used a guide on here that included a file called the lu64 fix....since this was my first mod i neglected to to make a nand backup or any of the other precautions in the event of a brick...i have since learned alot modded alot of wiis using the current guide sticky and feel it would be best to re-mod his wii to have a backup plan if the wii does brick.. and it would also be nice to get him on the latest system menu 4.2 that being said i have not ever done anything to a already modded wii would the new guide be safe to use on his wii considering his current configuration and mods that have been done to it??? would it be best to use the update files here or update through nintendo to kinda clean the old files off??? any help with this would be really appreciated

wiiZ_mn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wii knee said:
see, had you simply searched, you would have found,
Xxzero's guide: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

read it carefully, first, then follow. Be sure to install Bootmii.

Have fun

thanks for the reply and as stated i have done a few wiis using this guide i was mostly wondering if this guide would be safe to use with the current mods that have been previously installed to this machine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.