Hacking [QUESTION] DsiWareHax Question

PikaFan123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have a question about DsiWareHax. I bought a n2dsxl with ofw today and want to Systemtransfer from a n3ds b9s 8.1 luma to the n2dsxl and use it as my main System PLUS I want to put b9s on that n2dsxl using DsiWareHax. Should i just Skip the "Restore Source 3ds" Section on 3ds.guide and put my source 3ds SD card into my target 2ds and everything will be ok?

Thank you!

Izeman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
If you just want to use your n2DSXL yes, no need to restore the NAND backup on the source 3DS.
You could still take the time to copy all the relevant CFW and Homebrew files on another SD card and put it in the old 3DS so that you still can use it for whatever reason.

Be sure to follow the guide for DSiwarehax: do not forget to install the hack in a compatible DSiWare title before system trasfer, otherwise it will be for naugh ;)

Reactions: Quantumcat

PikaFan123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you just want to use your n2DSXL yes, no need to restore the NAND backup on the source 3DS.
You could still take the time to copy all the relevant CFW and Homebrew files on another SD card and put it in the old 3DS so that you still can use it for whatever reason.

Be sure to follow the guide for DSiwarehax: do not forget to install the hack in a compatible DSiWare title before system trasfer, otherwise it will be for naugh ;)

Thanks I'll try that when im home! I wont forget it. Bought that DsiWare Years ago :D

Reactions: Izeman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?