Hacking [Question]Boot sysNAND w/ Sig patches from CTR

Phoenny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is it possible? I'm running N3DS 10.5 reiNAND with coldboot (themehax + CTR). I've tried to add miniPasta.3dsx as a CTR entry, but when I try to launch it from BootManager, it just freezes with a black screen.

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is it possible? I'm running N3DS 10.5 reiNAND with coldboot (themehax + CTR). I've tried to add miniPasta.3dsx as a CTR entry, but when I try to launch it from BootManager, it just freezes with a black screen.
use cakecfw and check disable sigcheck. into menu or not option also available so its useful to you.

Phoenny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you for the advice. I have another issue with Cakes now: it seems to start and to get me to the CFW menu, but then, when I press ''boot CFW''... Black screen again. Do you know any possible reason?

EDIT: Okay, I found a way to fix it. It was pretty cryptic. When I tried to boot sysNAND through Cakes, menuhax triggered, getting stuck in a sort of bootloop. Since I have Type 2 selected to trigger menuhax, pressing the button selected breaks the bootloop and lets me access sysNAND with sig patched.

Last edited by Phoenny,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY