question about steam deck

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just brought one I want is better to install window to none steam games...i know can install them without windows and repack too
also can run cheat trainer on the steam? thanks in advance

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you just install win10 on it, you can install whatever games you want it (warez), and use whatever game trainer

Though I havnt checked up on if there still issues with drivers, game performance not up to par with regular steamos

Reactions: Hayato213

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you just install win10 on it, you can install whatever games you want it (warez), and use whatever game trainer

Though I havnt checked up on if there still issues with drivers, game performance not up to par with regular steamos

Exactly may as well just buy a windows handheld instead like Aya Neo, Onexplayer etc.

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly may as well just buy a windows handheld instead like Aya Neo, Onexplayer etc.
I know u can insta window i want to know if is better with steam os vs window
Post automatically merged:

if i can run game trainer and play none steam no point for window

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just brought one I want is better to install window to none steam games...i know can install them without windows and repack too
also can run cheat trainer on the steam? thanks in advance
You can install Windows on it if you want yes, but just a heads up the system isnt very optimized for it. Performance will be worse in Windows.

shinwg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I didn't install windows on my steam deck. Im still on steam os.
I’m trying to find make trainers using proton
Post automatically merged:

You can install Windows on it if you want yes, but just a heads up the system isnt very optimized for it. Performance will be worse in Windows.
I don’t want to install windows I want to play none steam and none steam games with trainers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1