Question about restoring factory settings in hacked switch

ruffpl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I had just updated my switch by Atmosphere and AIO updater, so my emunand and sysnand are up to date. My switch is not banned and I would like to sell it.
Problem is taht I got all NSP games icons visible when I am on sysnand even if sd card is out of console. What will happen if I do Restore Factory Settings or how can I get rid of them? DId I made something wrong? I dont remember do I still have backup somewhere.. Is there some risk of getting banned?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had just updated my switch by Atmosphere and AIO updater, so my emunand and sysnand are up to date. My switch is not banned and I would like to sell it.
Problem is taht I got all NSP games icons visible when I am on sysnand even if sd card is out of console. What will happen if I do Restore Factory Settings or how can I get rid of them? DId I made something wrong? I dont remember do I still have backup somewhere.. Is there some risk of getting banned?
If they are pirated nsp or xci games and you have taken your switch online unprotected, it may have already been flagged for a ban. The best would be to restore from backup. You should check one last time. A factory reset will get rid of the games but the historical telemetry data will still exist for the new owner.

You can clean the Switch using this:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/clean-the-nand-of-the-nintendo-switch-haku33-homebrew.548620/

There is still a risk that the change to zero log data will trigger a ban as well…

Reactions: Blauhasenpopo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1