Hacking Question About Nonpdrm and DLC

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, I'm trying to dump my dlc for use with the nonpdrm plugin, but it's not working. no nonpdrm folder is created. what am I doing wrong? I booted up the game.

EinEin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Check the config.txt inside your tai folder. Make sure that it's pointed to the correct location of nonpdrm plugin. The same thing happened to me before.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check the config.txt inside your tai folder. Make sure that it's pointed to the correct location of nonpdrm plugin. The same thing happened to me before.

I'm pretty sure it's being detected. nonpdrm games work fine. I just can't seem to dump my dlc. I no longer have the original license either. I'm not sure if that's the problem. it's tales of hearts r dlc. I could only find mai dumps of it, so downloading the dlc off the internet won't work. I'm wondering if the nonpdrm folder is created by the plugin or if you have to create it yourself. also, why aren't these fake licenses generated a second time and so on time with each boot of the game? can the plugin see that you already have a fake license?

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. Then I guess the MaiDump Copy is crap since it wont Run. I followed the Instructions. Install Game, Install Patch(Failed), Install DLC, and change to Option 5 Boot Mode. Crash

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill