Hacking Question about mod3dscard.com

Confusion_18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered a flashcart from mod3dscard.com (R4i Gold 3ds Plus) and i was wondering if they sell fakes. I'm gonna mostly use the flashcart for ntrboot (so of course i want a legit one). Has anyone ever had a bad experience with them or gotten a fake from them?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a flashcart from mod3dscard.com (R4i Gold 3ds Plus) and i was wondering if they sell fakes. I'm gonna mostly use the flashcart for ntrboot (so of course i want a legit one). Has anyone ever had a bad experience with them or gotten a fake from them?
Never heard of them til this post

Confusion_18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never heard of them til this post
Interesting, all I've seen is good reviews so i figured i might as well buy one from them. I just made this post to see if they we're legit or not (it's kinda to late if they are illegitimate because the flashcart has already been shipped ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interesting, all I've seen is good reviews so i figured i might as well buy one from them. I just made this post to see if they we're legit or not (it's kinda to late if they are illegitimate because the flashcart has already been shipped ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Being "shipped" really does not mean it actually "shipped" as I have had things "shipped" and they didn't either no tracking number or a fake tracking number

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Same as always +1