question about gold hen ps4 cheat engine pkg file

tommy28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HI i have got a question which i need help with right i just watched the newest youtube video on echo stretch youtube page here

and it is a gold hen ps4 cheat engine pkg file anyway the video is pretty simply to do but you have to be connected to the internet to update the cheats which has a load of them it is made by dev Damián Parrino anyway is it possible to have the updated cheats on a external hard drive and copy them to the internal hard drive with PS4 Xplorer. cos i dont really want to use the internet to update the cheats if there was a way to have the cheats on a external hard drive then it would be simply like to just copy the cheats to the internal hard drive with PS4 Xplorer. so if it can be done where would you get the cheats from for this gold hen ps4 cheat engine pkg file cos the youtube video only shows you updateing it and it putting the cheats on the internal hard drive. also you need goldhen 2.2 exploit one and i only have the goldhen 1.1 i think or it might be goldhen 1.1 b something like that it is the one karo did that works for the ESP32-S2 device if karo did a new exploit.bin with the new goldhen 2.2 in it then i just would flash the ESP32-S2 device. but it does not sort out the cheats bit so has anyone done this method and used this goldhen ps4 cheat engine pkg file and have the cheats for it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, that should work. cheats go in data/goldhen/json or the other format, which I've forgotten. all of the cheats I have are in json format anyway. I tested three games, and only one had cheats, when I was originally testing it, so there are a lot of games, apparently, without them. depends on region and app version.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I believe they used all the cheats available on PS4Trainer.com for the first release and yes there are a HELL of a lot of games that don't have cheats at all or only on certain regions.

John11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What is the difference between this and ps4 trainer, i already have trainer, is there any advantage to installing this as well, any extra cheats.
Thanks

PopperTop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The advantages of Golden Hen are cheats are quicker to access/enable with just pressing the share button and it's easy to add your own with ftp.

I haven't used PS4 Trainer since trying it. As for cheats, both have the same from all the games I have.

John11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The advantages of Golden Hen are cheats are quicker to access/enable with just pressing the share button and it's easy to add your own with ftp.

I haven't used PS4 Trainer since trying it. As for cheats, both have the same from all the games I have.

Thanks ! I think ps4 trainer is a copy of tyler mods, and golden hen is a copy of ps4 trainer.
Are all three basically the same but just have a different user interface?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free