Quest for 3DS bag

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Temarile, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Temarile
    OP

Temarile (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Jan 7, 2016
    Netherlands
    Hi everyone!
    I recently (well, recently.. Almost a year ago) bought a N3DS and am planning to take it with me almost everywhere. That's why I'm in search for a (3)DS bag.

I'm looking for something like this one:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    Ideally, I'd like to have the one I attached in the pictures. I got this pictures by photographing the bag my cousin uses. Unfortunately, he doesn't remember where and when he got it. Only that it's originally intended for the DS lite, but he wasn't sure on that either.

The bag includes:
    A little storage room where the 3ds fits in perfectly, to be closed with a zipper.
    9 slots to store cartridges in on the inside (bag is openable with zippers almost everywhere)
    A relatively big space to store some more stuff (charger etc)

The only thing I know is that it's an official Nintendo bag, produced by RDS industries, made in China (what isn't nowadays?)

I've tried googling, but couldn't find it.

Do any of you have any idea where I can buy this bag (or something similar you guys recommend me)? Ideally, in the Netherlands, but online stores that ship to the Netherlands are also fine. Besides that, I'm willing to drive a little bit to Germany/Belgium.

Thanks in advance!