qq3ds-buy Anyone Bought From Them?

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would contact them and try to cancel the order. And then, I would buy a Sky3DS card.

pdensco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
im using gateway if you want to buy the top best cart then buy a gateway 3ds if your 3ds is on 9.2 firmware

iTzCorky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it is a clone. They seemed to have shipped it out. The clone part does not bother me because if they ever stop support for it, I can keep it updated myself. It's pretty easy to do if you have the knowledge for it. I read somewhere it uses the same template file as sky3ds and write progam, the thing that mainly sold me on it was the extra ds card that comes with it, that was a good deal to me.

Lee Griffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it is a clone. They seemed to have shipped it out. The clone part does not bother me because if they ever stop support for it, I can keep it updated myself. It's pretty easy to do if you have the knowledge for it. I read somewhere it uses the same template file as sky3ds and write progam, the thing that mainly sold me on it was the extra ds card that comes with it, that was a good deal to me.

Did you ever buy?? Everyone on this site downs the clone but the deal is unbeatable.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...