Qcma not working

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by leontas2007, Jun 23, 2019.

1. leontas2007
    OP

leontas2007 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 17, 2016
    Greece
    Hello

So, qcma. this program gives me nightmares. It works in the most rare occasions. I really wish I could use vitashell to transfer my official games to my memory, anyway

I have seen hundreds and hundreds of post about qcma and I have tried them all, not a single method worked, install uninstall qcma and drivers removing it form registry and try again, zadig did absolutely nothing.

How do people use this program, I mean since this program exist and people recommend it, then that means that it can work, isn't any way to make sure that this program can work?

I have 2 psvitas

psv1000 after it loads for some time says that it can't connect

psv2000 can never connect and give me and instant error (c0-7926-4), even without a usb it gives this error, it isn't loading or anything, this things just pops up when I press usb cable, its like its an error from psvita and not from pc.

Thats all, if anyone can tell me how to make this program work or even better use vitashell to transfer official games it would help greatly.

thanks for your time

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I think the issues with qcma are attributed to smb. 1.0 is disabled by default in windows 10 due to security flaws. you can enable it in windows features (not sure if it will work). however, I think the problem is caused by it directly. a lot of older systems rely on it. you can't connect to a 360's internal hdd via windows explorer without smb 1.0. I also believe that's the reason why micro sd manager on a n3ds doesn't normally work with windows 10. maybe try fiddling with smb 1.0 if qcma isn't working.

edit: actually, now that I remember it - for the 360, it's mapping the internal drive as a network drive. it only works with smb 1.0.

Last edited by godreborn, Jun 23, 2019
  3. leontas2007
    OP

Jul 17, 2016
    Greece
    well, it didn't work. I had high hopes because I haven't seen anything about smb 1.0 in other posts.

Thanks for replying

4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    if you mean transferring over games you had backed up to your pc via qcma, you can extract them. go here: http://cma.henkaku.xyz/ input your aid (the folder alphanumeric with your qcma backups), write down that key in a text file, download psv image tools, then extract your games using that and your key.

5. leontas2007
    OP

Jul 17, 2016
    Greece
    can I do that?! I can't find any guides on how to do it. I am on the github page of psvimgtools but I can't figure out what to do.

I have generated the code, now can I use it with psvimgtool to extract them?

6. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    typing each app in cmd will tell you how to use them. to enter cmd, go to the app folder you want to extract and type cmd in the address bar.

leontas2007 likes this.
  7. leontas2007
    OP

Jul 17, 2016
    Greece
    it worked! I used Psvimgtools-Easy-FrontEnd, it has a gui so it was easy to use. Thank you very much

godreborn likes this.