1. 2DSGamerdude

OP 2DSGamerdude GBAtemp Fan

Greece
    hi all,
    I beat KH III after Christmas break (jan 3rd) on standard mode, and got the your video (60 Lucky emblems,)
    it was super easy to do, tho I got 20x more for that 4th orichalcum+ material.

um, my question that I wanted to ask is requariding the recent DLC updated keybaldes:

I have gotten my game updated to v1.09 and got the Re:Mind dlc from the store,
    and I also got oath keeper since I have 80 emblems already and only needed 10 more (which I easily got using a guide where to find said emblems from Gamewith's KH III page).

but, getting oblivion is the trick/hard part as to get the "proof of times past", you need to beast the whole game in critical mode which is bonkers to do.

1) I was wondering if there is another way I could get this proof without doing the hard assed critical mode?
    through some sort of cheat code that enables me to get the proof item?

also, if I cheat on my save, sInce im on v7.02 and it's not CFW, I can't get ban for this?

2) is there any free way to edit my save?

thanx

2. 2DSGamerdude

Greece
    any help on how to get the proof of times without needing to play critical mode?

3. Shady Guy Jose

Shady Guy Jose GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    As for legitimate means, there are none. Anything other than that, if possible (I have no idea), would require hacking your PS4 and risking a ban.

2DSGamerdude likes this.
  4. 2DSGamerdude

Greece
    hmm, I see. well um I guess I won't be doing that then :( .

um is using PS4 Save wizard to edit the save with cheats and then use that on your normal ps4 will result in a ban?

5. Shady Guy Jose

Shady Guy Jose GBAtemp Fan

Portugal
    I have no idea if products that edit your PS4 saves on a PC can risk a ban in and of themselves. Since there's no online in this game, they may not bother to check, but I can't say for sure

Last edited by Shady Guy Jose, Jun 3, 2020
  6. Cobyy

Cobyy Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Nope. Just play on Critical, its really not that hard.

2DSGamerdude likes this.
  7. 2DSGamerdude

Greece
    well yeah critical with EZ codes isn't that hard, but it's time consumeing just for 1 key blade tho :( .

8. Leonxor

Leonxor Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Might as well do it, despite well, Oblivion and Oathkeeper has the same second Formchange

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Oblivion, question, Kingdom