PUNCH-OUT! DLC!!

Soplox

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
YES there's is a DLC for Punch-out the DLC is Doc Louis yes you mentor. The bad thing is that it will be available only for Club Nintendo Platinum Members for download

How do I know this? because I'm a Club Nintendo Gold Member and I just entered today and appeared a pop-up saying that I have a special gift and that I have to choose wich one I want. For Platinum Members are the DLC for Punch-out and Mario's Cap and for Gold a Calendar

The Punch-out's DLC say this

Doc Louis's Punch-Out

It's Little Mac vs. Doc Louis!! Step into Little Mac's Shoes and challenge
you mentor and coach, Doc Louis, to prove you have what it takes to
become the World Video Boxing Association World Champion.

This unique one-on-one bout builds off of the fun and excitement found in
the retail version of Punch-Out!! for the Wii console, and is designed
exclusively for 2009 Club Nintendo Platinum Members (USA and Canada)
as a free download. This gift will not be available anywhere else!!

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Charmandersrule said:
Get the hat. Eventually someone's gonna take one for the team and get the dlc and dump it.
+1

If you're Platinum, get the hat and download the DLC when it's dumped. If you're Gold (like this guy), just get your calendar and be happy - oh and download the DLC when it's dumped! xD

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you can wait a few years and sell the hat on Ebay as a novelty item. I still want to buy that Nintendo Power one-of-a-kind fishbone guitar from Majora's Mask! I bet whatever fool has it though would never sell it or only sell it for thousands upon thousands of dollars.

EDIT: Actually, 20 fully workable electric guitars modeled off the Majora's Mask fishbone guitar were made. They're currently priced at around $20,000.

Soplox

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
that's exactly what i was thinking that someone that has the platinum membership download the DLC and dump it somehow. Can someone do it?

demitrius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soplox said:
that's exactly what i was thinking that someone that has the platinum membership download the DLC and dump it somehow. Can someone do it?

I ordered the DLC (it's not DLC, it's a stand-alone game, no PO required). If I knew how to dump, I would.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those Club Nintendo members who earned an Platinum or Gold status, you will be able to redeem a reward.

elite-rewards-desc-en.jpg

I picked the Mario hat, but I kinda wish they would send out both or at least a calender too for us Platinum members.

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ha, the calendar is looking cool. Gonna order one.
I'm gold just because of the games I bought before I discovered the wonderful world of piracy xD

ften

Trophies
Website
fathertom.net
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Wow, a hat or a wiiware game. Were is my SNES controller, Wii TV remote, or I'd even take a gold racing wheel. I feel a little jipped by this years rewards.

-FTen

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another wonderfully lame move by Nintendo. This should successfully piss a lot of people off who aren't willing to jump through all of Nintendo's ridiculous hoops in order to become a club member.

HopOnRocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
irpacynot said:
Another wonderfully lame move by Nintendo. This should successfully piss a lot of people off who aren't willing to jump through all of Nintendo's ridiculous hoops in order to become a club member.
How is it lame? If you aren't willing to work for it, and by work I mean put in a few lousy pin codes on a website....
And ridiculous hoops? You just have to sign up... I just created a profile one day and put in my codes from my DS/Wii games.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know which one to pick. The dlc sounds pretty awesome but having the mario hat would be cool. On the bottom of the email theirs a wiiware icon. I suspect that is how you'll get the fight and not through traditional dlc. I'm sure you'll have to use code to get it. This opens up the possibility that it may be piratable like all other channels. And this dlc seems huge. I'm guessing this will be the first dlc on Wii to ever go over 45mb.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
I don't know which one to pick. The dlc sounds pretty awesome but having the mario hat would be cool. On the bottom of the email theirs a wiiware icon. I suspect that is how you'll get the fight and not through traditional dlc. I'm sure you'll have to use code to get it. This opens up the possibility that it may be piratable like all other channels. And this dlc seems huge. I'm guessing this will be the first dlc on Wii to ever go over 45mb.

I'd go with the hat. You can always wait for the wad and install it. Even then, if it's just 1 fight over and over again, what's the point? Sure, he may change up his strategy, but its still just going to get repetitive. Atleast with the hat you can keep it as a collector's item or wait 10 years and sell it on Ebay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool