GBAtemp 台灣人
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan

The above video appears to show a quick look at Sony's rumoured PSP phone. Based on rumours of the past, the prototype images are identical to the model shown in the video above, where it is called the Sony Ericsson ZEUS - Z1.
A main menu and screens showing device information and firmware are seen, but no gaming features are depicted. The device, the Sony Ericsson "Zeus" appears to use the telecommunications carrier MTEL CG, which is based in Montenegro. Although a PlayStation icon can clearly be seen on the screen, it's noteworthy that the guy never touches it. Reports in August said Sony was basing the PlayStation Phone on the Android 3.0 platform. Rumours of a PlayStation Phone have bubbled up off and on for more than two years, getting renewed strength in March when the Wall Street Journal reported Sony was working on a smartphone capable of downloading and playing original PlayStation titles.[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just by knowing the fact that they will probably out all functions if you don't actually use the phone part, this is gonna blow.

Like my old LG phone, no SIM card? Then fuck you you're not using the digital camera.

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
m3rox said:
There's already a working psx emu on android devices. So why buy this?
that's actually the reason why i'm going to buy this phone. I can play Dragon Quest VII with real buttons (not a crappy touchscreen) on it. and of course other good PSX games.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
People talking about whether it plays PSX games or PSP games or whatever: No one knows! However, there is another video showing a person loading up the "PlayStation" app, although they have no content installed, so we can't see what exactly it supports.

I for one think this phone looks pretty epic. I always liked the idea of Android, and the hardware seems fairly well designed IMO too. Although I probably won't buy it, because unless you get it with a contract, I'm sure it'll cost a fortune, and I dont use my phone enough to merit a contract.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No sharing
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Too bad, they already drank it.
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know...