Hacking PSP Slim autoboot

ganons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So got a PSP Slim 2006 Im planning to sell. Now I remember doing a pandora battery years ago and IPL injection. So when I insert the battery the PSP auto boots. When the PSP is switched on from coldboot, it stays on a blackscreen unless the memory card with the IPL is inserted.

How do I return it back to normal so ant memory card can work or without memory card?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
How do I return it back to normal so ant memory card can work or without memory card?

Use this to convert the Pandora battery back to normal.
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|353p7|135372682|ospbt_0.6.zip|656|R~0|0|0

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
A Pandora battery, by it's nature turns the PSP on and looks for an IPL it recognises. Therefore you need that IPL on a memory stick for it to result in anything other than a black screen.

Either restore the battery to normal, or inject a Pandora compatible IPL on EVERY memory stick you plan to use that battery with (note this may cause issues with fakes).

ganons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
A Pandora battery, by it's nature turns the PSP on and looks for an IPL it recognises. Therefore you need that IPL on a memory stick for it to result in anything other than a black screen.

Either restore the battery to normal, or inject a Pandora compatible IPL on EVERY memory stick you plan to use that battery with (note this may cause issues with fakes).

Thanks for that, cant remember the tool that was first used to make it pandora with the IPL

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for that, cant remember the tool that was first used to make it pandora with the IPL

I'm not sure whether you're talking about how the battery was turned into a Pandora, or how the Multiboot IPL was injected. I'll assume the latter since i've already linked to a tool to un-pandorise the battery - Rain's IPL and Memory Stick Tool will do it. However, if you're selling it i'd really consider normalising the battery.

ganons

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

I'm not sure whether you're talking about how the battery was turned into a Pandora, or how the Multiboot IPL was injected. I'll assume the latter since i've already linked to a tool to un-pandorise the battery - Rain's IPL and Memory Stick Tool will do it. However, if you're selling it i'd really consider normalising the battery.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
    S @ salazarcosplay: does update 19 really block it