Hardware PSP GO camera mount

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
This is the first time I've seen this accessory, I was previously unaware of its existence. Looks pretty clunky if you ask me. Anywho, I found the "converter" on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/PSP-converter-cable-adapter-PSP-N440/dp/B002QUYQBQ

It seems to be a bit pricey, but you can find more results by serching by its designation code, PSP-N440. Try eBay etc. and happy huntin', that's one obscure accessory! ;)

EDIT: Yep, as expected, it's much cheaper on eBay, even when imported - I suggest you go there. ;)

Radwan126

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
woah ! its too pricy .... but to make it simple , it just converts a psp go usb port to a micro usb i think , but 80$ for this thing ? nah ...
but ! , i will try to make a custom cable from a spare charging cable ( i don't think its gonna work out though XD )
thanks a lot !

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You can get it for around $20-$30 on eBay, shipping included - the cheapest units I found came from Korea. Mind you, this wasn't an extensive search, so yeah. Anywho, yes, this is just an adapter - you could probably modify a cable yourself provided you have the necessary pin-outs, unless there's some tomfoolery on the PSP side that has to be altered by an IC inside the adapter. I wouldn't know as I've never dabbled into PSP add-ons or the PSP Go.

Reactions: Radwan126

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat