PSP GO camera mount

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Radwan126, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Radwan126
    OP

Radwan126 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 19, 2015
    Saudi Arabia
  2. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    This is the first time I've seen this accessory, I was previously unaware of its existence. Looks pretty clunky if you ask me. Anywho, I found the "converter" on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/PSP-converter-cable-adapter-PSP-N440/dp/B002QUYQBQ

It seems to be a bit pricey, but you can find more results by serching by its designation code, PSP-N440. Try eBay etc. and happy huntin', that's one obscure accessory! ;)

EDIT: Yep, as expected, it's much cheaper on eBay, even when imported - I suggest you go there. ;)

3. Radwan126
    OP

Radwan126 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 19, 2015
    Saudi Arabia
    woah ! its too pricy .... but to make it simple , it just converts a psp go usb port to a micro usb i think , but 80$ for this thing ? nah ...
    but ! , i will try to make a custom cable from a spare charging cable ( i don't think its gonna work out though XD )
    thanks a lot !

4. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    You can get it for around $20-$30 on eBay, shipping included - the cheapest units I found came from Korea. Mind you, this wasn't an extensive search, so yeah. Anywho, yes, this is just an adapter - you could probably modify a cable yourself provided you have the necessary pin-outs, unless there's some tomfoolery on the PSP side that has to be altered by an IC inside the adapter. I wouldn't know as I've never dabbled into PSP add-ons or the PSP Go.

Radwan126 likes this.