Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
psp fat 1001
6.60 pro-c
4gb memory card with 2 gigs left of space
My psp filer cant extract/move iso/psx eboots at all talking about it cant read it. Same with xplora 1.8. WHY? i can move explora eboot but none of the games, wat is the reason for this??? i download games thru psp browser then cant even do anything with it. i have ff type-0 on there, thats it.

brandon2141

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have a tried using a different memory card?
wow....really??? i switched memory cards and it worked -_-
i guess blue memory cards dont work just he black ones ...............thanks man wow....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thaaaats dumb woooow.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has been a long time since I messed with PSP so bear with me. Use the Recovery menu to mount the MSPD on USB and then run a check on the drive. Chances are you will have bad clusters and will have to transfer over good copies of the ISOs/pkgs.

brandon2141

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It has been a long time since I messed with PSP so bear with me. Use the Recovery menu to mount the MSPD on USB and then run a check on the drive. Chances are you will have bad clusters and will have to transfer over good copies of the ISOs/pkgs.
ok problem not solved,dled 2 psx games and couldnt move those files but i was able to move my megaman x6 eboot with no problem -_- sigh ill try what u said

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...