1. Nora999

OP Nora999 Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Hi got a phat ps3 running 4.84 rebug cfw its not confirmed under game in psn network i have tried to activate i get error code i was trying to install a rap using psn react created aa acount but it wont create the rap done it multile times but i dont have the act.dat file on my p3 could that be the reason ? I get this error code from the psn network 80029509 - When the PSN network is down for maintenance any help would be greatly appreciated cheers

2. VyperS_702

VyperS_702 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Try it with PSN patch. It’s a lot easier than react and doesn’t require multiple accounts.

Nora999 likes this.
  3. Nora999

OP Nora999 Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Yes I've got psn patch but when i run it says something about being connected to psn network can you still run psn patch in offline mode do use still put raps on the usb port 2 what button do you press to install raps on psn patch do i just run them from my main user account

4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Guru

United States
    react will create an unsigned act.dat. I was able to make one while being banned. that is its purpose. it's not so much piracy, but it's for activating things you've bought when you can't access psn.

Nora999 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - react,