Hacking PS4Debug.bin for 6.72

Saladdogder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
wrong firmware. I think this is for 6.72. there's a 5.05 version as well, and I think also a 7.02 one too.
Thanks again!
I thought there was one ps4debug.bin to rule them all, I guess I have to update the thing to 5.05...
I was just trying to get my saves from my regular PS4 (4.55) to my Pro (6.72) with this tutorial . If anyone knows of a better method or a better guide for transfering those saves, please let me know :)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe so. I think the offsets have changed with each one. I don't know if there was a debug.bin for 4.55. it's mostly used for account activator and save mounter (possibly other things I'm not aware of). both of those are fairly new in the grand scheme of things.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think you have to use save mounter on those machines, because exporting won't work if it's not the same system, I believe. you may have to update to 5.05.

Saladdogder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I don't believe so. I think the offsets have changed with each one. I don't know if there was a debug.bin for 4.55. it's mostly used for account activator and save mounter (possibly other things I'm not aware of). both of those are fairly new in the grand scheme of things.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think you have to use save mounter on those machines, because exporting won't work if it's not the same system, I believe. you may have to update to 5.05.

I guess I'm not gonna lose anything by going from 4.53 to 5.05.

Once again thanks for the help.

Saladdogder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ok so I managed to find and inject a compatible payload in my 5.05 console, but I'm unable to find a version of Save Mounter that works with it, so any help there is apreciated.
Meanwhile I found a version for both the injection and the Save Mounter that work on my 6.72 console.

Last edited by Saladdogder,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-